Odenton, MD, September 20, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Cyber Expression is a unique leadership course tailored to meet the special needs of IT and cybersecurity professionals.
According to Harvard University, “Emotional intelligence - the ability to, for instance, understand your effect on others and manage yourself accordingly - accounts for nearly 90 percent of what moves people up the ladder when IQ and technical skills are roughly similar.”
CIO.com quoted the CIO of Ford Motor Company who said, “Not starting out as a pure technologist helped me lead with relationships, building trust, and seeking to understand first, and then come with the solution next.”
This four-hour online course helps IT and cybersecurity professionals understand how to apply the soft skills of emotionally intelligent leadership and communications to transform themselves into effective leaders.
IT and cybersecurity professionals will receive the knowledge required to adapt their leadership behavior and their communications styles to manage relationships, build trust, and influence people from diverse backgrounds.
In this course, students will learn:
- Why communications and leadership can be a challenge for IT/Cybersecurity professionals.
- How our instinct, emotions, intellect, and intuition impact communications and leadership.
- How to incorporate soft skills along the talk continuum, from self-talk to dialogue, exercising emotional intelligence for effective communications.
- What specific actions to take, and actions to avoid, to overcome internal anxieties and communicate effectively.
- How to apply the dynamics of assertiveness, responsiveness, and versatility to interact mindfully with diverse stakeholders with emotional intelligence and personal credibility.
- How to apply the soft skills, to include communications and leadership skills, needed to set themselves apart from their peers and advance their careers.
Watch this Youtube video to preview this unique course and obtain a discount coupon code: youtu.be/5Q2wBXX6muQ
About B. Anthony Love and Associates LLC:
Byron Love, MBA, PgMP, PMP, CISSP, is the instructor for this course. He is the owner of B. Anthony Love and Associates LLC, one of few people worldwide who hold both PgMP and CISSP certifications. He has over 33 years of experience in information technology and cybersecurity. He retired from the Air Force Reserve as a Communications and Information Officer after 21 years of service. He is the author of "IT Project Management: A Geek's Guide to Leadership," published by CRC Press and available at online retailers such as Amazon.com. Mr. Love is excited for the opportunity to share his knowledge and experience with the students who take this course.