Burgio Health Announces New Healthcare Cost Driver Solutions
Burgio Health specializes in designing cost-effective programs based on companies' specific healthcare cost drivers, as well as bio-metric screening results. These programs that are designed by primary care physicians, such as traditional MDs and chiropractors, will complete a company's healthcare package.
- Individualized employee wellness programs based upon the company's specific demographics, employee needs and healthcare cost drivers.
- On site interactive opportunities for employees to learn, engage and experience a wide variety of health related programs that promote and encourage healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Focus is on prevention, as well as early intervention and chronic conditions, through complementary alternative medicine and holistic approaches.
- Easy access and convenience to therapies, workshops and classes that address all areas of health, such as physical, mental health, spiritual and financial health.
- Includes employee memberships to the Burgio Health network for on-line access and discounts on services from 100s of local healthcare practitioners in over 18 categories, such as acupuncture, chiropractic, ayurvedic medicine, reiki, reflexology, yoga, massage therapy, meditation, health and life coaching and much more.
Dr. Phyllis Burgio