Grafton, WI, October 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Entertainment experience and connections bring the best in motivational speakers.
Kapco Inc. and KNE (K-Nation Entertainment) are pleased to announce the creation of Inspire America Speakers, a new division dedicated to securing high profile individuals to deliver inspirational messages for a wide range of events.
Inspire America Speakers is a natural extension of Kapco’s entertainment and charitable endeavors that have worked to book high profile individuals and celebrities like actor Jane Lynch and singer Lance Bass for events and concerts, as well as bands like the Commodores, Kool & the Gang, the Jacksons, and REO Speedwagon.
“It’s an honor to help reach wide and diverse audiences with powerful and inspiring messages,” said Neil Willenson, managing director for Inspire America Speakers and vice-president of community relations for Kapco. “We believe in the power of words to inspire and motivate people while touching and changing lives. Our speakers often address timely and important topics including promoting health and wellness, celebrating diversity, and battling serious illnesses such as cancer and HIV/AIDS.”
Inspire America Speakers can find and book a wide range of speakers at any price point, according to Willenson. Among others, their own roster of speakers includes the following:
- Naima Adedapo of American Idol speaks about music, overcoming adversity, and embracing ourselves.
- Hydeia Broadbent, an internationally known activist who speaks about HIV/AIDS, diversity, and women’s empowerment.
- Kimberly Locke of American Idol speaks about the music industry, health and wellness, and women in business.
- Arno Michaelis, a former white supremacist who is now a man of love and peace speaks about overcoming hate and embracing diversity.
- OIesya Rulin of High School Musical speaks on a wide range of topics including acting, mental wellness, and women’s empowerment.
- Lulu Sammarco, an inspiring 11-year-old cancer survivor speaks about cancer awareness, girls’ empowerment, and more.
For more information on Inspire America Speakers, please contact Neil Willenson at 262-377-6500 #2258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspire America Speakers is a division of KNE (K-Nation Entertainment), which is part of the Kapco Family of Companies, owned by Jim Kacmarcik. Inspire America Speakers can book a speaker, celebrity, musician or athlete to deliver inspirational and timely messages at any event from large corporate meetings to smaller community celebrations. At the Kapco Family of Companies, we not only shape metal, play baseball, and make music...but we try to shape lives. For more information, go to www.iaspeakers.com or check in on Facebook.