St. Louis, MO, November 01, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- QMaxx Products Group announces that its CLP meets or exceeds all MilSpec requirements for laboratory testing and live-fire performance. QMaxx MilSpec CLPTMavailability: Early 2019.
On October 9, 2018, the US Army, Research, Development and Engineering Command (ARDEC) issued a letter of acknowledgement stating that QMaxx Type “A” liquid CLP has passed both laboratory and live-fire testing and is certified for “DoD competitive procurement and use” and added to the DoD Qualified Products List for CLP.
“For years, gun owners have sworn by QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond gun cleaning oils for their ability to clean, lubricate and preserve metal,” says QMaxx founder and CEO Dave McCreery. “Now, achieving approval for QMaxx MilSpec CLP is the icing on the cake that proves our performance under the toughest conditions.”
QMaxx gun cleaning oils are used and recommended by many leading gunsmiths, competitive shooters, firearms manufacturers and hunters for their ability to clean and lubricate while preventing rust and corrosion. QMaxx is proud to add the United States Military and NATO to that list.
QMaxx Performs Where (and When) It Counts
It’s one thing to look good on paper and pass a battery of lab tests. It’s another to perform under real-word conditions. It’s what makes ARDEC’s MilSpec requirements an engineering challenge. Products must conform on all 22 performance metrics - including anti-corrosion, water displacement, viscosity, environmental protection and flashpoint. Then must perform under the most rigorous field conditions.
During live-fire testing, firearms are exposed to salt spray, extreme temperatures and fine particulates. Under these conditions, QMaxx MilSpec CLP meets or exceeds the control CLP. ARDEC reports:
- During the cold test, QMaxx MilSpec CLP performed on average 16.3% higher than minimum requirement. The M249 machine gun “exhibited a rate of fire of 851 and 786 round per minute in each of the two 100 round cycles...” with zero stoppages. The minimum requirement is 650 rounds.
- On the salt spray test, QMaxx MilSpec CLP results were on average 26% higher than minimum requirement.
“We’ve long known that our QMaxx Core Technology set new standards for 21st-century CLPs to protect metal while increasing performance,” says QMaxx President and CFO Craig Hiddleston. “The results of ARDEC’s live-fire testing confirms our superior performance.”
QMaxx Core Technology Extends the Life of Metal
The CLP properties of an all-in-one cleaner, lubricant and preservative are at the core of QMaxx technology. All QMaxx products are engineered to provide:
- Deep, penetrating cleansing to dissolve and break down existing rust and neutralize carbon particulates. Plus, the more you use it, the better QMaxx works...without buildup or becoming gummy or lacquer-like.
- Superior lubricity under the toughest conditions to prevent the friction that puts wear and tear on moving parts…it keeps them functioning longer.
- A molecular-level barrier against rust and corrosion to protect metal...durable enough to preserve metal longer.
This is the QMaxx formula for extending the life of metal. And QMaxx MilSpec CLP is safe for factory finishes, wood and polymers.
About QMaxx Products Group
Since 2010, the QMaxx Products Group has researched, developed and delivered a family of all-in-one products that clean, lubricate, prevent rust and corrosion and preserve metal under a wide range of extreme environmental and work conditions. The company’s mission is to apply 21st-century technology solutions to the age-old metal problems: rust, corrosion and excessive wear. To that end, QMaxx has been a leader in water displacement with its patented technology. That leadership continues with its water-displacing MilSpec CLP.
QMaxx is the CLP that works for industry, agriculture, consumer and military. Its gun cleaning oils are recognized throughout the firearms community as complete gun protection in a bottle.
Reach corporate headquarters in St. Louis at 888-389-9455. Website: https://www.qmaxxproducts.com