PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Super Technologies, Inc. DIDX

Press Release

Share      Blog

Receive press releases from Super Technologies, Inc. DIDX: By Email PDF Version RSS Feeds:

International and Domestic DID Number Sales for RLECs and Wireless Operators


Pensacola, FL, April 06, 2008 --(PR.com)-- DIDX.net announces a new collaboration tool to achieve the new possibilities and dreams for the RLEC. Also known as DIDXchange, it brings to the RLEC, a global market of wholesale telephony companies to buy and sell phone numbers with. When an RLEC completes the DIDX interop, it achieves an instant interconnect to a market of 9000+ telcos on DIDX. It also enables RLECs to have access to 17 million phone numbers from 55+ countries to buy and resell to its end-users. Not only that, but RLECs will reap more benefits than ever imagined in regards to CABS fee revenue.

In the coming week, NTCA's 2008 IP Possibilities Conference in Chicago April 7-11, 2008 will target the strengths of, and needs and possibilities for rural local exchange carriers in the new Web 2.0 world.

Several great speakers are listed. For example, on April 8, Wednesday at 10:30–11:45 a.m., hear the keynote panel on "Partnering for Prosperity: The Key To Survival. As competition continues to heat up, rural providers increasingly are collaborating to achieve unparalleled economies of scale. This panel will discuss several ways in which" RLECS "can partner together for the benefit" of their companies, their customers, and their industry. This fits perfectly with the concept of DIDX.

The moderator for this particular session is Steve Pastorkovich, Business Development Director, OPASTCO. The speakers are Sue DeFlorio, COO, FiberCloud; Rob Riordan, Executive Vice President, Nsight Telservices; and David Johnson, Director of Wholesale Sales, Spirit Telecom.

"Our company's middle name is 'Collaboration.' We served as exhibitor and media sponsor last week at CTIA Wireless 2008 in Las Vegas and will be at NCTA's IP Possibilities this coming week. We share our online media announcements, blog posts, and electronic newsletters with the 9000+ wholesale telephony companies we serve on DIDX to participate in the world's best face to face marketing opportunities such as CTIA Wireless and IP Possibilities," states Rehan Ahmed, CTO of Super Technologies, Inc.

The company CEO Suzanne Bowen of Super Technologies, Inc states, "It's exciting to be able to share a brand new opportunity to expand wireless and paging operator and RLEC markets, add new services and revenue by empowering them with buying and/or selling direct inward dialing numbers. I'll be meeting with RLECs at IP Possibilities next week to discuss business plans and explain how to get started on DIDX."

Since January 2008, 44% of new members signing up to use DIDX.net are USA and global RLECs and wireless and paging operators. The remaining 56% are global CLECs, social community portal developers and providers and wholesale entities who include voice over internet and the need for global DID (direct inward dialing phone number).

About Super Technologies, Inc: A new startup in 1999, Super Technologies, Inc. has provided innovative voice over internet tools for global entrepreneurs, SMBs, SMEs, and service providers such as DIDX.net, Virtualphoneline.com, Groovytel.com, and Infonumber.net. It is a major sponsor for global face to face marketing events. See the list at http://www.didx.net/events.

About NTCA's IP Possibilities, please browse http://www.buildipnow.com/.

About CTIA Wireless, please browse http://www.ctiawireless.com/.

###
Contact Information
Super Technologies, Inc.
Suzanne Bowen
+1 850-433-8555
Contact
www.didx.net
+1 850-439-3332

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Super Technologies, Inc. DIDX
Promote Your Business