Cheyenne, WY, October 02, 2020 --(PR.com
)-- The cannabis compliance seminar, to be held virtually on November 9-11, 2020, will provide students with operational instructions for planning the compliance audit, constructing checklists and chain of custody documentation, evaluating compliance findings, and learning how to match the operation's documentation to state law requirements.
The coursework for the three day seminar includes classes in:
- Statutes, regulations and compliance criteria
- Audit strategy and audit planning
- Gathering and evaluating audit evidence
- Risk assessment
- Forming conclusions
- Understanding fraud
- Understanding seed to sale software
- Preparing and utilizing checklists
- Remediation negotiation and fighting fines
- Preparing proper documentation
The "Certified Cannabis Compliance Officer Audit Manual & Guidebook" is the only cannabis compliance audit book available for learning how to perform compliance audits for dispensaries, cultivators, processors, transporters and laboratories. Along with the textbook, all attendees will be provided with hundreds of pages of checklists and other necessary documentation to help conduct a timely, thorough cannabis licensee compliance audit.
For further details, please visit www.cannabiscompliancetrainer.com
or click here
to sign up for the $895 three day course.