Bloomington, IN, July 17, 2008 --(PR.com
, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing
company, announced that 23 titles were awarded Reader’s Choice designation in July.
To gain the Reader’s Choice designation, titles must meet several key requirements. The title must be awarded Editor’s Choice and sell a total of 250 copies. Fifty percent of these copies must be purchased through retail channels.
The following titles have been awarded this honor:
· A Marriage Sabbatical, by Sabina Shalom
· A Shadow Like A Leopard, by Myron Levoy
· Antique Jewelry, by Rose Leiman Goldemberg
· Deep Cover, by Michael Levine
· Developing Cognitive and Creative Skills Through Art, by Rawley A. Silver
· Doin’ Jimmy, by W. Allen Werneken
· Habits of Mind, by Antonio T. de Nicholas
· I Should Worry, I Should Care, by Miriam Chaikin
· Learning to Say No, by Carla Wills-Brandon
· Massacre at Mountain Meadows, by Williams Wise
· Miss Lizzie, by Walter Satterthwait
· Sounds in the Air, by Norman Finkelstein
· Star Dreams, by June Flaum Singer
· Angel’s Cup, by Patricia Little
· The Books of Rachel, by Joel Gross
· The Magic Hat of Mortimer Wintergreen, by Myron Levoy
· The Magic of the Glits, by CS Adler
· The Movie Set, by June Flaum Singer
· The Oasis, by Estate of Mary McCarthy
· The Promise of Partnership, by Evelyn Eaton Whitehead and James Whitehead
· The Secret Life of Hubie Hartzel, by Susan Rowan Masters
· West Against the Wind, by Liza Ketchum
· White Tiger, Green Dragon, by Simone Marnier
These books can be purchased on the iUniverse Web site. To begin publishing your book today, please call 1-800-AUTHORS or visit www.iUniverse.com.
iUniverse, an Author Services brand of Author Solutions, is a leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self-publishing company, publishing more than 5,000 new titles annually. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as HarperCollins, Putnam, Prentice Hall and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has strategic alliances with Barnes & Noble, Inc. in the U.S. and Chapters Indigo in Canada. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in New York and Indianapolis. For more information, please visit http://www.iuniverse.com, or call 1-800-AUTHORS.