Limassol, Cyprus, July 26, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Visitors to Easy-Forex will immediately see the difference between the platform and other currency trading platforms. But the latest benefits aren’t readily apparent to the new user. Easy-Forex has just significantly lowered their spreads.
“Not only do I believe we offer superior products and services, I believe we are also in a position to be very competitive in price as well,” said Ofer Komem, CEO Easy-Forex Group.
· Two pips spreads are available for select Dealing Room clients
· Mini accounts spreads have been reduced by as much as much 30%
· VIP account minimum deal size now $500K down from $1 million
· Gold (XAU) spreads have also come down on all account types
"This is yet another exciting change, where traders can leverage Easy-Forex market-leading features with highly competitive spreads. From the expert to the novice trader, if they value price, product and service, I believe Easy-Forex offers the best that’s out there,” said Komem.
Distinctive features of the Easy-Forex platform:
· The Visual Trading Machine™ provides a quick display of the most current market information. Each element of the machine is designed to empower the user to make educated decisions about their portfolio of trades, optimizing their trading experience.
· The Inside Viewer™ allows traders to see real-time trades and trends based on what Easy-Forex™ traders are trading. They can view the popularity and direction of 20 currency pairs being traded on the platform, and the aggregate structure of open deals. This feature sets a new standard of transparency amongst Forex platforms.
· The Trade Controller™ is a unique tool that provides a clear and complete picture of all profit/loss scenarios for precision measurement and adjustment. Users are encouraged to interact with the controls to set their desired stop-loss and take-profit values visually and simply.
· The Freeze Rate capability enables traders to freeze an existing Buy or Sell rate for a few seconds, allowing traders to briefly lock in a rate regardless of market movements with no commitment to trade.
Easy-Forex has been operating since 2001 in more than 150 countries. Global headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus and they have offices around the world including Australia, the U.S., Switzerland, Israel, Poland and the Philippines. To find out more go to www.easy-forex.com.
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
Jason Ballor, Media Relations
357 25 828 899 ext 155