Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Jazz Golf Equipment Inc. is Canada's largest wholly Canadian owned manufacturer of golf clubs and equipment. Its corporate focus is to produce golf equipment targeted at specific price points and niches in the golf market.
Jazz Golf's primary focus is to serve golfers who seek superior quality and performance in their equipment at a competitive price. In this endeavor, Jazz Golf has earned accolades from professionals and everyday golfers alike for its ability to consistently produce golf clubs that provide players at all levels with their best opportunity to excel. In addition to golf clubs, Jazz Golf also offers an excellent line of quality bags and accessories. Currently, Jazz distributes its products throughout Canada, United States and select international countries.
TSX Venture Exchange
- Public Company, Other, Symbol: JZZ.A (TSX Venture Exchange)
- Apparel, Piece Goods, & Notions Merchant Wholesalers
- Golf Equipment Retail
- Men's & Boys' Clothing & Furnishings Merchant Wholesalers
- Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
- Merchant Wholesalers, Nondurable Goods
- Retail & Consumer Services
- Sporting & Recreational Equipment Retail
- Sporting & Recreational Goods & Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Wholesale Trade More