Windsor, CO, September 14, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Today RealOrganized, Inc. released another major free upgrade to their flagship RealtyJuggler software organizer. RealtyJuggler is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software product specifically designed for Realtors® and other real estate professionals to track prospects, clients and closings. Features include, DRIP email, letter campaigns and Action Plans.
Some of the key improvements are:
- Agents can now use their own graphical letterhead for email, printed letters, and reports. Graphical letterhead provides a professional look to all client-facing communication and saves Realtors money by allowing them to forgo pre-printed stationary.
- The five real estate calculators – Seller Net, Rent-vs-Own, Mortgage Payments, Commissions, and Maximum Loan Qualification - can now download specially formatted reports. These reports are suitable for client presentation. Seller-Net calculation printed results now a include signature line, to comply with California regulations.
- The Prospects database has been improved to allow for easier prospecting of FSBO, and expired listings. Prospects database now has different address fields for Property, and Mailing address. An MLS ID field is now available and can be configured to directly launch to the listing record on your MLS. Additionally, the Prospects database supports Import and Export of data using CSV format, suitable for use with services such as Landvoice Listing Service.
- Can now print directly on #10 Envelopes, in addition to printing sheets of Avery Standard labels. Printing of Letters, Envelopes, and Labels has been significantly beefed up and can now be done with larger data sets and with a greater variety of databases.
- Additional web link fields have been added to several databases. These web links are suitable for recording blogs and listing links on sites such as Zillow, CraigsList, Yahoo!, and Ebay.
- RealOrganized has partnered with RealFlyer, a web company, to offer support for Printed Flyers. This solution is 100% web-based and compliments RealtyJuggler’s web-centric approach to real estate CRM.
- Over 50 individual bugs and small user-interface tweaks have been made based upon user feedback.
RealtyJuggler is sold on a subscription basis and costs $99 / year. Subscription includes, automatic data backup, technical support and free upgrades. The software requires no software installation and runs from any modern web browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox on either a Mac or Microsoft Windows PC. Visit the company web site for a 90-day free trial. A free trial is exactly that – a no-cost free way to try out the software. You are never charged or billed for a free trial.
About RealOrganized, Inc. - RealOrganized is a corporation founded in 2003 by a former executive from AOL and a top real estate agent, each with over a dozen years experience in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational software for the real estate industry.
RealOrganized and RealtyJuggler and are trademarks of RealOrganized, Inc.
Realtor is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors.
RealOrganized, Inc. RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software