Los Angeles, CA, December 16, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- World Peace One Concerts
Press Conference – Thursday, December 20th, 2012
Not The End Of The World
World Peace One Announces
Historic Ten-Year Global Peace Initiative
All-Star Team Pledges Support To July 2013 Global SuperConcert Broadcast
From the producers of Live Aid, Live 8, Live Earth, and the 911 Concert Series for New York (World Broadcasts), and the director of The Grammys, The Academy Awards, and the opening ceremony of the 2010 Olympics, comes the announcement of a new global foundation that will kick-off with a SuperConcert simultaneously broadcast from at least ten countries, utilizing social networks and mobile devices to a projected audience of four billion people, to create the largest multimedia event of all time. The goal is literally sustainable World Peace and the WP1 Leadership Council Chairman announcing this series of events is none other than Claes Nobel, a senior member of the Nobel Family and the Great Grand-Nephew of industrialist Dr. Alfred Nobel, creator of the famed Nobel Prize. The World Peace One Foundation, WP1 Concerts and WP1 Games cordially invite you to a press conference announcing the historic launch of WP1’s Ten-Year Global Peace Initiative and what is expected to become, the largest Global Grassroots and Institutional Peace Movement, ever…a movement to help secure the safety and future of the Human Race for generations to come… while demonstrating to the entire world, that Humanity already has the ability to “Peacefully” solve its global problems.
The following are the full details of the WP1 Press Event:
Date: Thursday 20th December, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM
Venue: Rolling Stone Lounge
Hollywood & Highland Center
6801 Hollywood Blvd | Suite 259 | Hollywood, CA 90028
Please kindly confirm your participation as soon as you receive this invitation.
Deadline for confirmation is Tuesday 18th of December.
Come and join WP1’s extraordinary design, production and broadcast team, celebrities, international dignitaries, and citizen activists, to show your solidarity and jointly announce this series of fundraising concerts and annual “Global Super-Concert Broadcasts to generate all the resources necessary to sustain the WP1 Foundation’s Humanitarian Events, and important Global Mission.
For further information, please contact Melissa Medina at818-400-9045.
Speakers – Dignitaries:
- Claes Nobel: Senior member Nobel Family / Great Grand-Nephew Dr. Alfred Nobel, creator of the Nobel Prize
- Louis J. Horvitz: Director: Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, Golden Globes, Olympics Ceremonies
- Paul Flattery: Producer Live 8, Live Earth & 9/11 Concert For New York “world broadcasts” & Billboard MusicAwards
- Dr. Hans Reinisch: CEO, WP1 Music and former Managing Director, EMI Europe/Capitol Records
- Chuck Peil: VP of Reel FX; Credits include: Rise Of The Guardians / Dreamworks, Looney Tunes / Warner Bros.
- Maestro Calandrelli: Composer, Producer, Arranger - Barbara Streisand, Andrea Bocelli, Tony Bennett, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney
- Gabe Reed: President of Gabe Reed Productions, international concert promoter of tours/shows including KISS, Mötley Crüe,Rock N Roll All Stars w/ Gene Simmons & Guns N Roses members, Robin Gibb (Bee Gees), Jose Carreras & others
- Ray Charles Jr: Film Producer, Academy Award-Winning Movie “Ray,” and Hotel California
- Carl Schleiter: World Stage Tickets, International Concert and Event Ticketing Specialist
- Steven-Elliot Altman: President WP1 Games, and former longtime Games Director at Acclaim Games
- Curtis Pickering: CEO, World Education University, Strategic WP1 Global Educational Alliance
- John Paul Dejoria: John Paul Mitchell Products, Philanthropist, Environmentalist, Solar Energy Entrepreneur
- Alison Savitch – Chair of Producer’s Guild of America, New Media Council; National Board of Directors for the PGA;
- Rudy Perez: 5 Grammys, Writer/Producer for Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, 5x ASCAP Songwriter of the Year
- Kenny Loggins, Grammy Winning Songwriter and Recording Artist
- Spar Street: International Artist, Designer – WP1 Heart of Peace Award, Dubai & Abu Dhabi royal Family
- Oscar Bazoberry: CEO, World Data Transactions, WP1 Micro-Finance Mobile App and Program
- Maurice Weaver: World Hunger / Emergency Famine Relief Programs
- Jan Moxley: New Global Agriculture Human Empowerment Modules Program
- Curtis Pickering: World Education University
- President of Mexico:Special Representative
- President of Peru: Special Representative
- President of Jamaica: Special Representative
Contact: Melissa Medina
World Peace One Concerts