Monterey, CA, January 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Manuel Ortega Photography
proudly announces that it has opened a new office in Monterey, California, to serve customers from San Francisco, San Jose, Carmel, Santa Cruz and, of course, Monterey. The new office is located near historic Cannery Row that John Steinbeck immortalized in his novel of the same name. Clients can attend wedding consultations, sit for Corporate Head Shots and arrange family photos while enjoying the stunning shores and ambience of San Carlos Beach. You can arrange photo shoots along the beach, visit picturesque cannery buildings and charming gift shops or tour wineries, parks and signature area attractions after your photography appointment.
The new location will make it easier for many clients to meet with Manuel Ortega because many had trouble getting to Salinas. Ortega specializes in wedding photography, and the new Monterey location has fairy-tale charm and convenient access to California's central coast community. The photographer explains that wedding photography is a holistic experience and couples should capture every aspect of their marriages with engagement photos and informal shots as well as formal wedding shots. Ortega anticipates that many clients will fall in love with Monterey and choose local beaches for wedding venues and engagement photos. “As an artist, the wedding day is my canvas, and my ability to anticipate and capture those fleeting moments of laughter and tears is what drives me.” Ortega has many years of experience capturing signature moments with memorable photography and transforming photos into living and breathing works of art.
Destination Wedding Photography
Manuel Ortega Photography tells your wedding story through a unique style of photojournalism that beguiles viewers while giving an accurate representation of love, family, friends and events leading up to the actual ceremony. The Monterey Bay area photographer chronicles destination weddings worldwide but focuses on the local communities of Salinas, Big Sur, Monterey, Watsonville, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Carmel, San Jose and San Francisco. Couples can tell their story through a unique blend of candid and formal shots that allow their true personalities to shine through in high-definition.
Giving Back to the Community
Choosing a photographer is a very intimate decision, and California's central coast residents happily provide glowing recommendations and testimonials of Ortega's skills, lighthearted personality and artistic vision. People don't choose artists based solely on skills, and Ortega impresses many clients with his commitment to local causes, experience with high-profile events and down-to-earth personality and humor.
- Ortega takes part annually in the Birdies for Charity event that benefits the YWCA of Monterey County for domestic violence and intervention programs.
- The photographer donated his time, materials and skills to chronicle Tatum's Garden, a Monterey Bay initiative to provide a safe and secure place for children to play, socialize and learn.
- Ortega sponsors a customer-submitted photography contest that feature senior portraits he posts on social media forums. Social media users then "vote for the best" portrait. Contest winnings include a free high school senior portrait for the one that receives the highest votes.
- Celebrities often choose the photographer, and local news anchor Michelle Imperato booked Ortega recently for her upcoming Pebble Beach wedding.
The Best Photography Captures Life as Art
Manuel Ortega Photography adheres to Ortega's personal philosophy of support for family, community and real experiences. The talented photographer finds magic and art in everyday life and offers the following services for clients:
- Wedding and engagement photography in a journalistic-type study
- Location shoots of baptisms, children, birthdays and anniversaries
- Classic family photos and memorable artistic shots taken in stunning Monterey Bay locations
- Photos of children from maternity to graduation
- High School Senior Portraits that capture a teenagers true personality
- Photos of parties, special events, holidays and celebrations
About Manuel Ortega
Manuel Ortega began pursuing photography at the age of 13 and photographed his first wedding at age 18. Although Ortega has been in business since 2005, he has taken professional photos since 1990. Self-taught and observant of the smallest details, Ortega preserves the magic of events, places, people and relationships. Although specializing in wedding photography, Ortega also takes stunning maternity photos, portraits, family photos, senior citizen and high school senior portraits that families can treasure for generations.