Senior Survival Source Debuts on “Money 105.5FM” Radio
New Sacramento area radio program designed to help adult children of aging parents. Senior Survival Source officially debuts on Money105.5 FM KSAC Radio at 8:00AM Friday mornings. This is a new senior advocacy “talk-radio” program in which they will interview various guests with expertise in senior care planning and ever changing senior care issues.
· 90% of older adults want to remain living at home but don’t always have the resources or expertise to do so safely or know the where to access various support organizations
· Senior Survival Source will showcase both public and private experts and discuss how seniors can get answers to many of their concerns.
· Senior Survival Source will also provide guidance about how and why to create a Care Road Map.
· Podcast of each week’s shows are available at www.seniorsurvivalsource.com
· California is home to the largest number of individuals over the age of 65 and that number is expected to increase 44% by 2023 (source UC Berkeley Health Policy Mgt.)
· 70% of us will need long term care in our lifetime and 39% of the workforce will be forced to take Family Medical Leave from their jobs to help care for an aging parent (source MetLife)
The host Terry Bollons tells listeners “every day I meet families who are overwhelmed by an unexpected turn of events that resulted in the need for care for themselves or a loved one. Few understand the complexities of how to plan, provide or pay for senior care and often get confused trying to find answers. Our show will strive to help listeners more easily find resources."
Listeners and the public can visit www.seniorsurvivalsource.com which will host relevant content, public and private resource contact information and whitepapers by many of the guests. Pod-casts of each week's radio show is available for those who missed the show and want to listen again or live out of the broadcast area or want friends or family to have access to the program.
About Senior Survival Source
Senior Survival Source is an advocacy for senior care and planning to better assist seniors and their families. The program is sponsored by Senior Helpers as well as some guests appearing on the show. To learn more about Senior Survival Source please visit www.seniorsurvivalsource.com or call 888-524-6396.
About Senior Helpers
Senior Helpers is an established in-home care and placement agency which serves the greater Sacramento Region. To learn more about Senior Helpers please visit www.SeniorHelperscares.com or call 916-671-5777.