Boston, MA, June 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Senior Living Smart is a resource for the independent owner/operator for senior living communities. Providing education, solutions and resources to help the independent owner operator remain independent and effectively compete with the national chains.
Educational sessions include:
- Tap into the Link Between Occupancy and Service
- How to really Deliver Restaurant Style Dining
- Myths and Realities of the VA Benefit
- Take Control of Your Online Brand
- Keys to Successful Event Marketing
Chat room opportunities with industry experts:
- Mike Miller, Nationally recognized speaker, trainer and author of "Stop Selling and Start Caring"
- Donna Cutting, Highly sought after speaker, trainer and author of "The Celebrity Experience: Inside Secrets to Delivering Red-Carpet Customer Service"
- David Koelling, President of Strategic Dining Services, has pioneered fine cuisine in the dinner cruise market serving as COO of Odyssey Cruises and led the hospitality, dining and purchasing team at Senior Lifestyles Corporation.
- Peter Payerli, Redi-Learning can help automate your educational compliance.
- Bruce Barron, CEO of Voicefriend will discuss an innovative approach to improve resident and family satisfaction and reduce OT labor costs.
- Nathan Leshley, A Place For Mom, will be available to discuss how to make the most of your A Place For Mom referrals.
- Kathy Bradway, CEO of Periwinkle Designs for Living will be available to discuss new and emerging trends in Senior Housing design.
Find innovative solutions to:
- Growing Occupancy and Increasing Sales Conversion
- Innovative Interiors to Make Your Community Unforgettable
- Understanding Funding Vehicles for Senior Care
- Generate More Qualified Leads
- Enhancing Your Resident Experience
- Clinical Innovations
- Improving Resident Engagement
Register Today at mfvirtualexpo.com/events.php
Click here to learn more about Senior Living SMART: www.seniorlivingsmart.com