Lagos, Nigeria, August 26, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Nigerian companies and celebrities can now monitor what the media is saying about them using Naija Dailies state-of-the-art news widget. The news display automatically updates at predefined intervals.
It is not complicated to display the latest news, simply copy the following code to the location on your website where you want the widget to display news.
The widget can display on both desktop and mobile websites, and it offers many customization properties:
1. News can be displayed for a specific category only, such as entertainment, politics, sports, etc.
2. News can come from a specific source, example: Vanguard News, Linda Ikeji Blog, Punch, etc.
3. It is also possible to display news on a specific topic, group, or individual, example: Zenith Bank, WizKid, Mercy Johnson, etc.
4. Widget can be set to refresh at any desired interval, default is 60 minutes.
5. Also, it is possible to specify minimum and maximum number of news item to display.
6. Naija Dailies also supports seamless blending of the widget into your website by providing colour, width, and browsing mode properties.
All six properties can be combined, and they are all optional as well.
To get a customized widget for your website, go here: www.naijadailies.com/News/WidgetWizard
Naija Dailies does not interfere with normal loading or operations of any website. Also, it does not tamper with cookie or user settings in the browser.
There will be more to come. Naija Dailies is committed to helping Nigerians read smarter and know more.