Raleigh, NC, December 16, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- ApexSQL, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and major provider of Microsoft SQL Server solutions, announced the release of ApexSQL Data Diff 2016.
About ApexSQL Data Diff: ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server data comparison and synchronization tool that detects data differences and resolves them without errors. It compares and synchronizes live databases and native or natively compressed backups and generates comprehensive reports on the detected differences.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Data Diff product page
ApexSQL Data Diff 2016 includes the following new features and improvements:
· Database comparison is up to 14% faster
· Synchronization script execution is up to 100% faster
· SQL Server 2016 CTP3 support
· SQL Server Management Studio 2016 CTP3 integration
· Performance has been significantly improved for data grid viewing and checking/unchecking
· Data cache now takes up to 2 times less size
· New output types:
o C# solution
o Executable installer
· New Checked only rows option for HTML and Excel reports
· New Export each object into an individual file option for Excel reports
· New Ignore project object selection switch
“We have fully integrated ApexSQL Diff and ApexSQL Data Diff into our design, integration/ performance testing, and production release SDLC. The ApexSQL tools have tremendously increased our confidence level on the integration of these systems and the veracity of our product release cycles. ApexSQL Data Diff allowed us to proof test the automation of an ETL process against the long standing manual process that was in use in production, and when that system goes into full production, will save our company hundreds of thousands of dollars over the next few years, and millions in the years to come.”
-William E. Saxon, Jr.
IT Consultant - Application Development
Nationwide Better Health
See also: ApexSQL Data Diff 2016 release notes