Los Angeles, CA, February 15, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- In this age of technology and modern medical procedures geared toward fast and easy alternatives for almost anything, many find the idea of weight loss surgery
attractive. And, because most people do not have a medical background, they depend on their health care provider to guide them, ultimately obtaining the most positive outcome for their long term health. And, while quick and easy weight loss surgery may sound appealing to some, patients should be aware that the procedure, as well as the weight loss results, can be challenging and extremely lengthy. Because most patients, who have battled excess weight their entire lives, excitedly look ahead to the final results, many fail to consider the long, and sometimes difficult, road to recovery.
- Insurance providers have become more stringent in their approval process for weight loss surgery patients and those who opt for this procedure often find the process challenging. First, all other weight loss efforts must have been exhausted and patients must be considered morbidly obese. Oftentimes patients must actually gain more weight to qualify.
- Patients should anticipate, at least, an overnight stay in the hospital, as well as an extended recuperation period. They must be willing and able to visit their doctor at frequent intervals for an extended period of time.
- Because the digestive system has been altered, patients will find digesting food very difficult. They will, most often, experience nausea and vomiting and may have to grind their food before ingesting.
- Adhering to a diet is extremely important. Even one episode of cheating and succumbing to the desire to reach for a sugary treat may result in extreme pain, nausea and vomiting.
- After surgical recuperation, patients often expect immediate results. Weight loss, however, will not be immediate and can be extremely slow and difficult.
- Be aware of the risks involved. All invasive surgery is accompanied by the risk of blood clots, infection and bleeding.
Diet Doc has helped thousands of people, who never thought that losing weight was within their reach, to safely, quickly and successfully improve their health and restore their figure. By using their own algorithm, diet plans are designed to be personal and compatible with each patient’s age, gender, activity level, medical conditions and nutritional needs. Their patients first consult via Skype or telephone with one of the company’s fast weight loss
doctors. The entire system is reviewed and the real reason for uncontrolled weight is identified and addressed.
Patients are then paired with certified nutritionists who tailor meal and snack plans that contain many of the patient’s favorite foods, while incorporating nutrient-rich green, leafy vegetables and lean proteins that keep the body energized and operating optimally while opening the fat burning gates for fast weight loss. And, while all patients are eligible for these patient specific meal plans, many will qualify to accelerate the rate at which fat melts from their body by incorporating one or more of Diet Doc’s pure prescription diet products, all designed to work flawlessly with the meal plans to trigger the hypothalamus to target and release fat that has dangerously accumulated in the hard to reach areas of the body. Fat that has become comfortably nestled in the cells of the hips, thighs, belly, underarms and buttocks is forced into the bloodstream and quickly flushed from the system. And, because these prescription diet aids control hunger and food cravings while eliminating loss of energy, patients are able to focus their complete attention on reaching their ideal weight without annoying dieting side effects.
Diet Doc’s medical weight loss protocol includes unlimited access to their staff of highly trained experts, as well as constant medical supervision throughout. Via telephone or Skype, each patient will participate in scheduled checkup calls which enables the staff to monitor weight loss progress, as well as to assess each patient’s mood and comfort level. This close, personal attention and service cannot be duplicated by the competition and has helped Diet Doc to become a nationally recognized, trusted and respected leader in the medical weight loss industry.
Diet Doc offers patients in any part of the country a safe, quick and proven method for fast weight loss. They urge those who are considering weight loss surgery to first call 888-934-4451 or visit the official Diet Doc website to join the thousands who have lost 20 or more pounds per month without potentially dangerous and extremely expensive surgical procedures.
About the Company:
Diet Doc Weight Loss is the nation's leader in medical, weight loss offering a full line of prescription medication, doctor, nurse and nutritional coaching support. For over a decade, Diet Doc has produced a sophisticated, doctor designed weight loss program that addresses each individual specific health need to promote fast, safe and long term weight loss.
Diet Doc Contact Information:
Providing care across the USA
San Diego, CA