Santa Fe, NM, April 12, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi’s 6th annual Oil and Gas Cyber Security Europe conference will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 27th-28th June 2016.
Event programme will include latest regulation updates in European countries and feature exclusive case studies from the oil and gas companies.
Johan Rambi, Privacy and Security Advisor, Alliander will be presenting at 1 of the event on: How does trust improve cyber resilience? The presentation topics will include:
• Introduction of the EE-ISAC community and members
• Information and sharing activities
• Lessons learned and next steps
Furthermore event attendees will be able to hear sessions on: How to respond to a cyber attack?; The challenge of cyber security to critical infrastructure; The insider threat; Ramifications of the internet of things in the oil and gas sector; Managing threat intelligence; and much more.
Speaker line-up will also include:
• Heli Tiirmaa-Klaar, Cyber Security Policy Advisor, European External Action Service
• Johan Rambi, Privacy and Security Advisor, Alliander
• Ruud Denneman, Security Manger Production Domain, Total E&P
• Lhoussain Lhassani, Senior Specialist Asset Management, Stedin
• Franco Tessarollo, Security Manager, Hera
• Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
• Bethany Yates, Energy Sector Lead, CERT-UK
• Rob Boss, CEO, Pims International and Risk Management Consultant, Engie and Gasunie
New topics in 2016 will include:
• Regulation and policy, organising cyber security across the oil and gas sector
• How does trust improve cyber resilience?
• Cyber security and digital data in IoT ecosystems
• Cyber security in the cloud ecosystems
For more information about the event speakers, programme and list of attendees please visit: www.oilandgas-cybersecurity.com/crowd
The event will feature also 2 interactive post-conference workshops:
A: Establishing an ICS cyber security programme for the oil and gas sector and detect all kinds of cyber incidents (Led by Security Matters)
B: Applied cyber security in the oil and gas industry: Let’s play a serious game of cyber chess. From risk assessment and vendor selection to continuous monitoring and optimization (Led by Arthurs Legal)
Oil and Gas Cyber Security
27 – 28 June 2016
Movenpick Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6093
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk