Elyria, OH, May 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The North East Ohio Tech Day (www.neotd.com
) event that will be held at Lorain County Community College on May 25, 2016 sprouted from a need to bring a technology event to schools and libraries.
Since losing staff to distant conferences is an issue for many schools and libraries, NEOTD was created to work with manufacturer partners, local organizations and agencies. The mission of NEOTD is to bring some of the latest services and technologies locally, to the school or library’s doorstep.
Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with manufacturers directly, interact with some of the latest technology, and have access to live presentations on topics relevant to the K-12 ecosystem.
This Free event on May 25th, 2016 will include:
• Focus Booths: highlighting the latest in STEM Technologies and Google Chrome devices and accessories
• Live presentations on topics including: Grant Writing, STEM education, Printer Security Threats, Power Management for the Network, Video Conferencing and more.
• Manufacturers at the event: Hewlett Packard, Acer, Lenovo, Eaton, Logitech, Kensington, and more.
• Booths featuring Chrome Devices, Laptops, Printers, 3D Printing, Power Management Devices, Cables and Accessories, Charging Carts, and various cloud, security and backup solutions.
• Live Laser Etching demonstration: school logos can be etched onto countless devices. Visitors can check out some samples and get a live demonstration of the laser process conducted by one of the experts.
• Prize Drawings: thousands of dollars in Giveaways including ChromeBooks, Cloud Storage Drives, Bose Speakers, Gift Certificates and more.
North East Ohio Technology Day (NEOTD)
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 from 1:00-5:00 PM
Lorain County Community College – Spitzer Center
1005 N. Abbe Rd., Elyria, Ohio 44035
There is no cost to attend, visit: www.neotd.com/
to register. Attendees can sign up for updates and get additional information as new content is added.