Alexandria, VA, June 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- As the DoD continues to place emphasis on energy-efficient initiatives across Military and Government operations, one can see the development of an energy-efficient mindset that will continue to define the DoD Strategy for Operational Energy. In response to these initiatives, DSI has designed a forum in order to promote conversation that seeks to advance military mobile power and renewable energy capabilities.
DSI’s 4th Annual Military Mobile Power Summit, occurring on July 12-13, 2016, will bring together selected requirements, capabilities, technology and acquisition offices, along with senior-level thought leaders and policy makers across military and civilian offices to discuss current and future energy and power initiatives.
This year’s discussions will revolve around the methods that have been, or will be put into place in order to meet evolving DoD energy standards. Specifically, this event will highlight the initiatives to reduce the DoD's energy footprint, while maintaining force structure and capability.
Perspectives from Keynote Speakers Including:
* Honorable Dennis V. McGinn, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, Installations and Environment, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy will brief on the methods that promote greater energy security for advanced operational stability
* David Henshall, Deputy Director, Commercialization Advanced Research Projects Agency - Energy will speak about enabling future military operations by developing advanced energy technologies
* Col Brian Magnuson, USMC, Executive Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy (E20) will deliberate on advancements in expeditionary energy solutions for increased combat effectiveness
* Troy Warshell, Director of Operations, DASD Operational Energy Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Energy, Installations and Environment will discuss increasing operational energy capabilities to support future systems
*Dr. Leslie Perkins, Director, Energy Office, Air Force Research Laboratory to give AFRL perspective on developing an energy efficient Air Force through S&T advancements
For More Insight, Download Full Agenda Here:
Registration is Now Open:
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and personnel attend complimentary.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities:
The Military Mobile Power Summit provides opportunities for exhibits, product demonstrations, and luncheon receptions for Defense and Government industry leaders. Showcase the latest technology offerings and today's most innovative solutions.
* Current 2016 Gold Sponsors:
- SOLAR STIK(TM)
For More Information Download the Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus:
Anyone interested in participating in the 2016 Military Mobile Power Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://mobilepower.dsigroup.org/
for more information or contact Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-201-266-0058