Long Beach, CA, July 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Black Hat USA 2016 (Booth #272), Las Vegas, NV – August 3, 2016 – Soliton Cyber & Analytics, a Security Big Data Analytics company based in Long Beach, California (A division company of Soliton Systems K.K. (JASDAQ 3040) in Tokyo), today announces its new endpoint-integrated behavior analytics platform, InfoTrace Analyzer. Leaping forward from Soliton’s established and successful integration with EDR – InfoTrace Mark II, InfoTrace Analyzer enables organizations to address the risks of insider threat, cyber attack, and data leak by delivering advanced detection capabilities from a single platform. This new product follows on the long history of Soliton Systems endpoint log management solutions by covering more than few thousand computer trait indications with deep access to kernel mode activity to provide early detection of insider threat and malicious behavior across a network’s endpoints.
“We have talked with a number of security and IT executives and common among their highest priorities are reducing risk, increasing productivity, and speeding response to security threats,” said Dr. Nobuo Kamata, the founder and president of Soliton Systems in Tokyo. “Early detection is key, but equally important is reducing the number of ‘false-positives’ that can overwhelm already stressed security teams. Soliton “InfoTrace Analyzer” addresses both needs, helping Information Security and IT teams to be more productive in combating malicious attacks.”
Malicious behavior costs companies dearly. In one study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), fraud alone can cost organizations millions in revenue and can damage reputation and brand. Soliton uses leading-edge analytics to detect nefarious activities and actions via rules-based Indications of Behavior (IoB) and machine-learning. Soliton learns the normal time, location, system, file, document, search, and website behaviors of an organization’s employees and entities and quickly finds anomalies associated with malicious intent.
Key Features and Benefits:
· Insider Threat Detection at Endpoint: An industry-first Insider Threat detection engine embedded into EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) products
· Market-Leading Accuracy: A low false-positive ratio data analytics* based on pre-packaged Windows® kernel level endpoint agents focused on insider threat, cyber attack, and data leak (*US patent applied)
· Deep Endpoint Visibility: Discrete and detailed intelligence focused on user and entity behavior. Know what is happening now and what has happened in the past, and predict what may happen in the future
· Threat Data Management: Advanced risk scoring and prioritization to help ease IT Admin’s workload of managing multiple IT security devices. Immediately provide visibility to potential user and entity threats
· Mobile Information Intelligence: Provides for time- and geo-contextual investigation capabilities* (*when used with the Web Single-Sign-On function on InfoTrace Mark II)
· Open Integration with 3rd Party Products: 3rd party* security tools integrations (*data feed from SIEM, IDS/IPS, VPN and proxy, firewall, router, web filtering, and other inputs when available)
Soliton InfoTrace Analyzer comes packaged with InfoTrace Mark II, a light-footprint agent that can be installed on almost any endpoint device quickly and easily. For more information, go to: http://www.solitonca.com.
Soliton will be demonstrating InfoTrace Analyzer at Black Hat USA 2016 next week in Las Vegas, Nevada. Visit Booth #272 for a demo and for more information.
About These Products
InfoTrace Analyzer is Soliton’s new endpoint-integrated behavior analytics platform built on the in-house developed Soliton User & Entity Behavior Analysis (UEBA) Engine. InfoTrace Analyzer leverages big data analytics to create security intelligence that enables companies and organizations to address the risks of insider threat, cyber attack, and data leak.
InfoTrace Mark II is Soliton’s EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) product evolved from our in-house developed Log Management product.
Soliton Cyber & Analytics is based in Long Beach, California and is the division company of Soliton Systems K.K. (JASDAQ 3040), a pioneer in IT security, IT infrastructure, and mobile systems founded in 1979 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with offices worldwide.
Soliton’ Mission is to help make the job of protecting companies and organizations simpler and easier. Our differentiators are our unique Open Data Integration strategy and simplified data integration capability, and our deep insider threat behavioral experience from decades of work in forensics, computer log analytics, and security data feeding devices. We help customers detect anomalies and anticipate suspicious activities, whether from insiders or by external intruders.
1 EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response): Endpoint (terminal) monitoring detection technology
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries