Smash It, Don't Trash It, at National Pumpkin Destruction Day
The Rock Ranch, an agritourism destination in Georgia, pioneered a unique holiday - National Pumpkin Destruction Day. Each year, the Saturday after Halloween, pumpkins are destroyed for the sake of fun, and saving the planet. The Rock Ranch says, "Smash It! Don't Trash It!"
Pumpkins can be crushed, smashed, dropped and bashed. Destruction options include:
· Monster truck shows – crushing cars and pumpkins
· Experience the Amazing Pumpkin Explosion
· Full-sized fire truck pumpkin cannon, fired throughout the day at a unique targets
· Pumpkin drop from a 40-ft lift crane
· Pumpkin archery, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin darts, pumpkin mallet smash and more
· Guests can bring their own pumpkin or destroy some of the thousands collected by The Rock Ranch
National Pumpkin Destruction Day will occur Nov. 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online or at the ticket booth on the day of the event. The Rock Ranch has more than 35 regular attractions including a Family Game Night themed corn maze, brand new gemstone mining, ball toss sports challenge, zip lines, a giant jumping pillow, Tiny Town (a village of themed playhouses), a locomotive train, carousel, rock climbing wall, petting zoo, and more.
About The Rock Ranch
The Rock Ranch is a beautiful 1,500 acre working cattle ranch located an hour or less from Atlanta, Columbus, and Macon in The Rock, Georgia. It’s a place where families, school groups and even businesses can come to enjoy what we call “agritourism.” The Rock Ranch was founded by the late S. Truett Cathy, Founder of Chick-fil-A, and is owned by the Cathy Family. Visit www.TheRockRanch.com for more information.