The Rock, GA, October 19, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The Rock Ranch, a 1,500-acre “agritourism” destination in Ga., is excited to host its annual event dedicated to total pumpkin annihilation on Saturday, Nov. 4 - National Pumpkin Destruction Day. Guests are invited to destroy pumpkins in a multitude of ways including smashing with a wooden mallet and watching pumpkins drop from airplanes. Guests can also take monster truck rides ($6 cash), and enjoy more than 35 original attractions.
Pumpkins can be crushed, smashed, dropped and bashed. Destruction options include:
· Monster truck shows – crushing cars and pumpkins
· Experience the Amazing Pumpkin Explosion
· Full-sized fire truck pumpkin cannon, fired throughout the day at a unique targets
· Pumpkin drop from a 40-ft lift crane
· Pumpkin archery, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin darts, pumpkin mallet smash and more
· Guests can bring their own pumpkin or destroy some of the thousands collected by The Rock Ranch
National Pumpkin Destruction Day will occur Nov. 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online or at the ticket booth on the day of the event. The Rock Ranch has more than 35 regular attractions including a Family Game Night themed corn maze, brand new gemstone mining, ball toss sports challenge, zip lines, a giant jumping pillow, Tiny Town (a village of themed playhouses), a locomotive train, carousel, rock climbing wall, petting zoo, and more.
About The Rock Ranch
The Rock Ranch is a beautiful 1,500 acre working cattle ranch located an hour or less from Atlanta, Columbus, and Macon in The Rock, Georgia. It’s a place where families, school groups and even businesses can come to enjoy what we call “agritourism.” The Rock Ranch was founded by the late S. Truett Cathy, Founder of Chick-fil-A, and is owned by the Cathy Family. Visit www.TheRockRanch.com
for more information.