San Francisco, CA, June 13, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Vault, Silicon Valley’s full stack innovation ecosystem, announced today the launch of Vault Innovation Academy (VIA) and Vault Innovation Services (VIS). VIA is an educational institution dedicated to research and training of insights and techniques around innovation and VIS is an innovation consultancy dedicated to helping corporations and government organizations focus on launching innovation outcomes. The announcement comes on the back of a strong year in which the company opened its first international location in Korea and saw more than 26,000 people pass through its doors to participate in its acceleration offerings, workshops and events.
The Vault offers a full stack of growth and innovation services for startups, investors, universities and corporations worldwide with a mission to bring innovation to life in a proven and repeatable way and help companies scale.
- Vault Innovation Academy (VIA) is a research institution focused on the study and training of innovation that leverages research insights to develop proven techniques for innovation at scale. VIA offers classes, workshops and accelerators for startups, investors and corporations on topics like corporate innovation, fintech, blockchain, coding and startup scale.
- Vault Innovation Services (VIS) provides innovation consulting and workshops for corporate and government executives around the world.
“Innovation is the lifeblood of Silicon Valley,” said Kevin Smith, CEO and Founder of The Vault, “and with the launch of VIA and VIS, The Vault rounds out its offerings as a full stack innovation ecosystem which bridges the gap for startups and corporations globally by creating systems for acceleration and scalable innovation.”
In addition to VIA and VIS, The Vault’s full stack innovation ecosystem encompasses a suite of services and resources that support the full lifecycle of startups from incorporation and funding to growth and scale.
- Startup Advisory services such as in-house registered broker-dealer offers capital raising services for startups and investment opportunities for investors.
- Vault Launchpad provides entity formation and setup services, market research, in-country hiring for key roles and strategic advice for global startups scaling to the US market.
- Vault accelerators bring Silicon Valley best practices to startups and corporations around the world.
- Robust events program that counted over 26,000 people from all over the world flowing through The Vault’s doors and participating in programs, workshops and events.
- Collaborative workspace intentionally designed for networking, idea exchange, support and partnership facilitation.
- Additional access to marketing, legal, and IP advisory services.
The Vault was founded in 2014 by Kevin Smith on the premise that early stage companies had a unique sets of needs that weren’t being addressed by existing coworking and accelerator players in the right way. Silicon Valley’s ecosystem of accelerators, incubators and coworking spaces each provided a one size fits all model that was not appropriate for all companies or all markets and that what was needed instead was an integrated approach combining services, capital access, space and people to grow and accelerate business. The Vault was created to bridge that gap and is expanding its model to several locations internationally, always tapping into local ecosystems and creating custom offerings for specific geo markets.
About The Vault
Founded in 2014, The Vault is a full stack innovation ecosystem that brings an extensive suite of startup advisory, acceleration, launchpad and collaboration services under one roof and serves as a gateway to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, the global center of technological innovation. Since its opening, members companies have received over 1.5 in acquisition consideration, successfully exited to companies such as Cisco and Microsoft and launched more than 60 new products. The Vault Innovation Academy and Vault Innovation Services advise corporations on research-backed techniques for proven, scalable innovation, as well as offerings focused on emerging technologies such as blockchain, AI, startup bootcamps, coding and more. The Vault is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information visit TheVault.co