Waikiki, HI, September 27, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Founder and CEO of the Platinum Properties Investor Network, Jason Hartman, is hosting his first Profits in Paradise Summit on November 3 and 4, 2018. The jam-packed two-day event will consist of nationwide real estate investing and business experts revealing the secret tools needed to secure your financial future safely and securely.
“I’ve attended hundreds of conferences and events, and this one is already being touted as one of the best in the real estate industry. The material all the speakers will share with attendees will be unique and valuable," says Hartman.
Conference segments include:
- 7 new strategies to help move you from active to passive income as quickly as possible.
- Long-term vs. short-term rental strategies.
- Profitably investing in new property segments and new locations.
- Effectively using technology to leverage your time and income.
- The systems that the pros use to automate their real estate business.
- Low-cash strategies for new investors who are getting started.
- Maximizing the benefits from government-backed mortgage loans.
- Legally and dramatically reducing your taxes.
- Opportunities to invest in actual turn-key properties throughout the United States.
- Local market experts for each property, financial advisors, pre-approval experts, insurance providers, and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to vacation with Hartman in Waikiki Beach’s most iconic hotel while also learning the inside secrets of real estate investing. Saturday evening will consist of Hawaiian food, dancing, and entertainment.
Early-bird pricing of $347 is now available by visiting www.jasonhartman.com.
The fundamental principles of the Profits in Paradise Summit can be summed up as:
- Income producing properties are history’s most proven wealth creator.
- Making money in real estate is not just for big spenders. There are real estate investments out there which require very little cash up front, yet have the potential for exciting returns.
The vast majority of wealthy people made their fortune investing in real estate. Why do anything else?
Over the course of two days, Jason Hartman’s summit aims to provide real estate investors with the skills they’ll need for success: education, analysis, acquisition, management and wealth preservation techniques.
The sessions will drill down on specific, actionable advice on domestic markets, such as Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Jackson, Memphis, Little Rock and Cincinnati. Furthermore, attendees will receive one-on-one coaching from professional real estate investment counselors.
About Jason Hartman
Jason Hartman has been involved in several thousand real estate transactions and has owned income properties in 11 states and 17 cities. His company, Platinum Properties Investor Network, Inc. helps people achieve The American Dream of financial freedom by purchasing income property in prudent markets nationwide. Jason’s Complete Solution for Real Estate Investors™ is a comprehensive system providing real estate investors with education, research, resources and technology to deal with all areas of their income property investment needs.
Hartman is the founder of The American Monetary Association, Platinum Properties Investor Network, The Hartman Media Company and The Jason Hartman Foundation, a resource for young adults to develop financial literacy.
In a successful investing career spanning over two decades, Hartman has been a successful entrepreneur, speaker, author and media personality. His Complete Solution for Real Estate Investors has helped thousands of people achieve their dream of financial freedom with income property investments.
Jason is also:
- An innovator in teaching personal financial literacy and empowerment.
- Creator of The 10 Commandments of Successful Investing, a set of no-nonsense guidelines for achieving financial success.
- CEO of Platinum Properties Investor Network, a comprehensive resource for creating sustainable wealth through income property investments.
- Self-made multi-millionaire with income properties in several states.
To learn more about Jason Hartman, visit www.JasonHartman.com.