Seattle, WA, August 04, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The fiesta begins at noon on July 6th with the opening ceremony, “el chupinazo.” The rockets exploding over the town hall announce the start of the world-famous 9-day festival.
Standard Packages Include:
- Accommodations at our specially selected hotels in the city center or old quarter.
- Private Transfer from Pamplona's airport or train station to your hotel.
- Private transfer each morning for the running of the bulls.
- Watch the encierro from the comfort of one of our premium balconies, or run with the bulls.
- Special breakfast following the running of the bulls. Remember, it's always Bulls Before Breakfast!
- Souvenir "panuelico" (red bandana) from Peña Seattle de Sanfermines, one of the 16 official foreign Peñas in Pamplona.
- Hotel Taxes.
Deluxe Packages are available for the opening days of the fiesta. Contact Iberian Traveler for additional information and availability.