About the Dominican Republic Jazz Festival
The Dominican Republic Jazz festival is one of the biggest cultural events in the Caribbean, with eighteen years of history. Annually presenting a series of free concerts on the North Coast of the DR, the Dominican Republic Jazz Festival has enjoyed participation by internationally acclaimed artists such as the prestigious GRAMMY Award winners Chuck Mangione, David Sanchez, Ray Baretto, Nestor Torres, Chucho Valdes and Arturo Sandoval, Ignacio Berroa, John Patitucci, Pedrito Martinez banda and Joe Lovano among others.
Dominican Republic Jazz Festival Vision
FEDUJAZZ, the non-profit Education Foundation of the Festival offers workshops and clinics to children from the closest “barrios” as well as specialized Workshops for musicians. Many of the artists participating in the Dominican Republic Jazz Festival give free workshops in order to help in the musical motivation and cultural development of hundreds of local children every year.
- Private Company
- Advertising & Marketing
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Business Services & Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Event Planning & Related Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, & Similar Events
- Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, & Similar Events with Facilities
- Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, & Similar Events without Facilities More