|| Annual Revenue (2018):
||2.2 Million USD
|| PR.com ID #:
|| Number of Employees:
||Pharmaceutical & Medicine Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care Products,... Click here for more
Cachet Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, established in 1978 is a pharmaceutical unit ranked amongst Top - 100 Companies of Indian pharmaceutical industry. Cachet initially and till 1992 was primarily a pharmaceutical organization producing pharmaceutical dosage forms for leading top pharmaceutical Companies.
Manufacturing competencies and facilities of an organization reflects the R&D expertise and the ability to implement it for the best of the target markets. Cachet’s manufacturing strengths & capabilities has been well established since last 25 years. Cachet has its own manufacturing plant with WHO-GMP & ISO 9001:2000 certification, at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. The formulation plant at Bhiwadi is spread in 4 acres with a build up area of 65,000 sq.ft with state of the art manufacturing facilities. The plant manufactures tablets; capsules; granules & Liquid.We have also a brand new plant with more capacity at Baddi (Himanchal Pradesh).
The Installed production capacities are:
1. Tablets (Coated/uncoated) 25,00,000/day
2. Capsules (Hard gelatin Capsules) 4,00,000/day
3. Liquids (Orals) 1,50,000 bottles/day
4. The plant has approvals from world-class regulatory bodies like WHO & FDA. The plant is accredited with WHO-GMP & ISO 9001:2000 Certificate. The plant employs 300 people and has warehousing facilities, quality control laboratory, formulation development and engineering department.
1. Bhiwadi manufacturing unit, R&D center certified by WHO & FDA & ISO 9001:2000
2. Our R&D center is recognized by Government of India.
3. Analytical Lab is GLP compliant.
4. Bhiwadi unit is inspected by various leading pharmaceutical companies and approved for supplies.
1. Analytical Research & Development and Regulatory support
2. Analytical services group manned by highly qualified scientists and equipped with all modern sophisticated equipments
3. In-process controls & Analytical testing methods developed and validated on highly sophisticated instruments such as LC-MS, HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV Spectrophotometers
4. Stability Data as per CGMP guidelines
5. Analytical method validation, impurity profiling a Degradation studies designed and monitored as per cGMP guidelines
6. Preparation & submission of DMFs, COS/CEP carried out by highly competent regulatory team.
1. State of art Pharma, R&D laboratory & pilot scale facilities to undertake formulation development of various dosage forms.
2. In-process quality control ensures the Drug expedient compatibility & physical characterization regarding compressibility and flow characteristics.
3. Independent Laboratory with separate air handling and RH control for beta-lactum products to develop formulations.
4. An experienced team of dedicated pharmacists