Katy, TX, January 07, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- SonarTel, LLC (www.sonartel.com), a leading provider of prepaid telephone services, today announced rate reductions for international telephone calls to over 45 countries. The new rates, effective Jan 2, 2009, offer reductions of up to 42 percent and are also available for customers using the SonarTel Prepaid service from any fixed line or mobile phone within the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, and Japan.
“This is great news for customers because it means they are able to stay longer on calls” said Ese Sanomi, head of business development for SonarTel. “In addition there are no surcharges, and no extra or hidden fees. You simply pay the relevant country per minute rate. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we will continue to look for opportunities to where customers can further save on international calls”.
Some of SonarTel’s recently reduced rates (costs are per minute in USD) include: Greece fixed line (3.5 cents) a 42 percent reduction, Iraq fixed lines (7 cents) a 36 percent reduction; India fixed and mobile lines (5.5 cents) a 27 percent reduction ; Pakistan fixed and mobile lines (12.5 cents) a 24 percent reduction; South Africa fixed lines (6.9 cents) a 24 percent reduction. To view the complete list of SonarTel’s very competitive rates to international destination rates, visit http://www.sonartel.com/new-low-rates
Features of the SonarTel prepaid calling service include:
· PINLess Dialing: Dial directly from your telephone without a PIN
· Speed Dialing: Store frequently dialed numbers and dial with only two clicks
· No Hidden or Extra Fees: There are no connection fees, no maintenance fees, and no hidden charges while using the SonarTel Prepaid service. Customers pay only the rates they see. In addition, your SonarTel account will never expire.
· Easy Online account management: Customers can visit their account via the internet to review call history, add funds to their account, set up features such as PINLess dialing, etc.
· Security: SonarTel uses state of the art technology (SSL encryption) to protect data and secure transactions. SonarTel does not store credit or debit card information.
There are no contracts, no commitments, and no additional equipment purchase necessary to use the SonarTel Prepaid service.
SonarTel, LLC is a leading provider of retail prepaid calling services for international long distance telephone calls. SonarTel is focused on delivering reliable, high quality, low-cost telephone services to its users, affiliates, resellers, and developers. Popular calling destinations include Ghana, Nigeria, China, Haiti, India, Philippines, Australia, and the United Kingdom (to name a few). SonarTel is headquartered in Katy, Texas. For more information, visit www.SonarTel.com or contact us at (USA) +1 281-220-6656.