JJL Process Corp. Opens Offices in AL, TN and NV – Software Division JJL Technologies to License TrueServe™ i-Phone App Nationwide
TrueServe™ – which prevents process server fraud with unparalleled accuracy and documentation capabilities was developed by JJL’s software division, JJL Technologies Inc, and will be available for licensing use by process serving companies nationwide on April 1st.
“We are very pleased by the enthusiastic response expressed not only by current clients, but from new prospects interested in both our expanding process serving operations and the impending licensing of TrueServe™ software,” said Scott Levine, President & CEO of JJL and JJL Technologies. “The advances that have differentiated JJL as an industry innovator will soon become accessible to companies who wish to evolve their process serving businesses by utilizing the same state-of-the-art technology our own clients already benefit from.”
“Growing use of TrueServe™ software could result in a more level playing field for an industry experiencing both increased competition and fraud as seen in New York last year when Attorney General Andrew Cuomo asked the state supreme court to vacate 100,000 default judgments after a process serving company was successfully prosecuted for falsifying service documents,” Levine continued. “Full compliance with the law while maintaining a competitive advantage is foremost in the minds of process servers, attorneys and debt collectors everywhere, and only TrueServe™ can deliver real peace of mind on these issues.”
TrueServe™ process serving software and data management system features include:
· Proprietary, patent-pending Apple™ i-phone application which provides photographic, date & time stamped GPS-verified evidence of every attempted serve, served or non-served paper;
· Analysis of every process server’s traveled route each day to verify feasibility of the route reported, as well as timing for each stop along the way;
· Provides the most information intensive, interactive report-generating data management websites for secure on-line access and monitoring by clients;
· Offers up-to-the-minute status of every paper in the field entrusted to each process server while awaiting hand delivery to defendants (debtors) on behalf of plaintiffs (debt collectors); and,
· Flexible use and adaptability allows the software and data systems to be run in a corporate environment, or by enterprising, independent process servers alike.
JJL, headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, has more than 20 years of process serving experience and operates satellite offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Atlanta, GA. With the addition of AL, TN and NV, the company now provides service of process to clients in five states while handling an estimated 20,000 papers per month. For further information, visit www.jjlprocess.com, www.truthinservice.com or call 877-458-8555.
David Feng, JJL Process Corp. – 561-779-3969 cellular; 561- 327-6875 office