Verona, WI, June 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- U.S. domestic natural gas supplies are at record levels. However, the recent drilling moratorium in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and the suspension of drilling in shallow waters of the Gulf has interjected some uneasiness into the natural gas market. Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide, the most recent analysis from Energy Solutions, Inc., shows natural gas buyers how to deal with and make buying decisions in both today’s and tomorrow’s natural gas marketplace.
Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide discusses:
- How hurricane season and summer weather will impact natural gas prices.
- Analyst projections of storage inventories for this fall and next winter.
- The impact of natural gas liquids (propane, butane, ethane) on prices.
- The potential for coal to natural gas fuel switching this summer.
- Projected economic recovery timeframes.
- How long production levels will remain at record levels.
- Seasonal timing of anticipated multi-year buying opportunities.
- The pitfalls of using historical price references for future buying decisions.
Specifically, Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide identifies three critical timeframes over the next nine months in which buyers should definitely be evaluating some proactive natural gas purchases. Its author, Valerie Wood, President of Energy Solutions, Inc., has more than 20 years of experience in the natural gas industry and is well known for her ability to communicate complex information in a concise, education, and comprehensive format.
A unique component of Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide is that it is unbiased as Energy Solutions, Inc. is not a buyer or seller of natural gas. Readers need facts that make sense, and that is what Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide is all about,” says Wood. “We have interpreted numerous amounts of data and condensed the results and conclusions into an analysis that is understandable and easy to apply.”
This analysis will only be available through July 15, 2010.
Reserve your copy of Strategic Natural Gas Buying Guide
today for only $129; learn more by visiting www.energysolutionsinc.com; or contact Kelly Gilboy at (608) 848-9589 with any questions you may have.
About Energy Solutions, Inc.
Formed in 1996, Energy Solutions, Inc. is independently owned. With more than 50 years of experience in the natural gas industry, our team focuses on natural gas prices and in helping businesses improve their internal processes for the purchase of natural gas.