Hobart, Australia, August 17, 2011 --(PR.com
The release of the WebRenderer Swing Edition 6.0 beta demonstrates JadeLiquid’s ongoing commitment to provide the best commercial solution for displaying web content within Java applications. Since the first release WebRenderer in early 2003, WebRenderer has continued to break new ground in the Java browser SDK market. With millions of deployments world wide, WebRenderer provides commercially robust web content display in Java applications. WebRenderer has the widest platform support of any commercial Java browser SDK including Windows, OSX, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
- Lightweight Swing component
- 64bit and 32bit support on Windows, OSX and Linux
- API supporting complete Event model (network, mouse, key, browser, prompts)
- W3C DOM support
- Plugin support including Flash and PDF plugins
- Embeddable in just 3 lines of code
- Completely standalone and self-contained
- Support right back to Java 1.4.2
- Seamless deployment through standard JAR files
To download and try the WebRenderer 6.0 beta please visit www.webrenderer.com/beta/
About JadeLiquid Software
JadeLiquid Software established in 2002, is a leading provider of Software Development Tools and SDK’s for use with enterprise applications and web services. WebRenderer is the market leading standards compliant Java web browser SDK. JadeLiquid has an installed base spanning the globe with deployments numbering in the millions in North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information on WebRenderer visit www.webrenderer.com