Sacramento, CA, December 12, 2011 --(PR.com
, a leading email marketing
service provider and creator of the social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share
, has commissioned a research report to help guide businesses as they look to boost their return on investment by linking their email marketing efforts to social media. The report, produced by The Relevancy Group, is entitled “Driving the ROI of Email and Social Marketing: Tactics to Improve Relevance and Results.”
“As we educate our clients on the huge opportunities available to them through building their lists and relationships with their customers by leveraging the combined power of email and social marketing, we wanted to step back, look at the industry and common practices as a whole, then share that perspective with business marketers,” said Dan Forootan, President of StreamSend Email Marketing. “The Relevancy Group is widely acknowledged for its expertise in email marketing trends and practices, and we were gratified to see that their findings corroborate the direction in which StreamSend is leading its clients.”
Key findings include:
· Marketers that use email in combination with social segmentation drive six times the amount of revenue than those marketers that do not connect social and email segmentation.
· Moreover, marketers that are able to leverage social and email data deliver monthly marketing campaign profits that are seven times higher than their unsophisticated peers.
· Email continues to be used each day by 93% of consumers.
· Mobile utilization of email and social is also on the rise, with as many as 66% of consumers interacting with email on their mobile phones.
· Consumers continue to demand relevance and state that non-relevant or too frequent email marketing messages will be deleted.
· Email continues to drive high return on investment (ROI), higher than other direct marketing channels.
· Email is bringing in $40.56 for every dollar spent on it this year, (Direct Marketing Association).
· The majority of email marketers are not embracing segmentation strategies to improve relevance and marketing results.
Go to http://on.fb.me/sOVbNx
to download a free, full copy of the report from StreamSend and see how successful business marketers are boosting their ROI by embracing the Email-Social connection.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing
service designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter
or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.