Bangkok, Thailand, February 14, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Interactive Marketing Group of America, together with their partners in Thailand are proud to announce the launch of OutThai.com
- a new social network for gay people of Thailand and their supporters in the United States.
The decision to launch OutThai.com was motivated by the company’s popular American site OutMilitary.com, which has a large number of Thai members. OutThai.com aims to satisfy the growing gay Thai market with their own dedicated website.
“We recognized that a lot of members in our site OutMilitary.com were from Thailand,” said John McKinnon, creator of OutMilitary.com. “Which told us that there’s a demand that’s not being met.” McKinnon continued, "OutThai.com looks to satisfy a growing demand for an all gay social network for Thailand."
The main features of OutThai.com are:
• All gay, Thai social network
• Gay people in Thailand connect with each other and Americans
• Live video chat available 24 hours a day
• Easy login through Twitter or Facebook account
McKinnon says, “Together with our partners in Thailand, we are confident that OutThai.com will be as successful in Thailand as OutMilitary.com is in the U.S.A.”