Dallas, TX, October 15, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- zIngenuity, Inc. (www.zingenuity.com
) announces Cost-Free Buyback Defense and 5x Money-Back Guaranty on all loans it reviews in the pre- and post-closing quality assurance and quality control process or contract underwrites. zIngenuity -- an established provider of contract underwriting, quality control, and buyback defense services -- will backstop the quality of its work with a cost-free buyback defense and money-back guaranty of 5x the fee paid for any loan it has reviewed or contract underwritten for its clients that becomes the subject of a buyback.
zIngenuity’s contract underwriting, quality assurance, and quality control programs incorporate the “lessons learned” from analyzing and defending its lender clients against tens of thousands of buybacks and MI rescissions in business-to-business and litigation matters. zIngenuity’s approach to quality control is comprehensive and meaningfully different from the off-the-shelf QC currently available in the market:
• Custom-tailored to meet specific client requirements
• Compliant with current regulatory mandates
• Real-time delivery and feedback of QC findings with citation to applicable regulations
• Full underwriting reviews (no overly simplified checklists) performed by underwriters with 5+ years of experience to meet or exceed regulator and investor requirements
• All work performed by onshore personnel
• Timely and accurate monthly reports delivered by management with industry insight and actionable
zIngenuity is committed to performing the highest-quality loan-level work and complimenting its finished product with knowledgeable management that clients can trust to provide relevant feedback and advice.
“As a true partner in quality with our clients, zIngenuity is confident in its ability to provide end-to-end origination services and defend its work product in the event investors allege origination defects downstream. From contract underwriting through pre- and post- closing quality assurance and defense of alleged origination defects, zIngenuity has expert staff to ensure loan quality and compliance in today’s more-challenging regulatory environment,” said Steve Mageras, Managing Director and Principal of zIngenuity, Inc.
zIngenuity, Inc. is a mortgage risk consulting firm headquartered in Irving, Texas, focused on helping lenders and servicers navigate the ever-changing mortgage finance landscape. Founded in 2005 by mortgage industry veterans, zIngenuity’s initial focus was to assist lenders in enhancing value and income from their mortgage insurance and captive reinsurance company investments. In 2009, the firm added defense and resolution services to its offerings and advocated for our lender clients to resolve issues related to mortgage insurance rescissions and denials, as well as investor repurchase demands.
Our service offerings have continued to evolve and now include:
• Origination & Servicing Quality Control
• Mortgage Origination Services
• Mortgage Repurchase and MI Rescission Defense
• Counterparty Due Diligence
• MSR & Loan Due Diligence
• Mortgage Analytics
• Mortgage Insurance Services
• Litigation Support
zIngenuity is also an active acquirer of run-off lender captive reinsurance companies.
To learn more about zIngenuity, visit our website at www.zingenuity.com.