Naples, FL, October 09, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- As well as social media leading the way in pharmacovigilance, clinical trial recruitment and digital communications, the pharmaceutical industry is entering into a new and exciting digital era which is embracing patient engagement through sophisticated use of ‘social listening' and playing a central role in cutting edge personalised healthcare such as wearable technology.
Building on the success of previous events, SMi Group is delighted to introduce the 8th annual conference on Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry taking place on 20th and 21st January in Central London.
Bringing in voices from some of the most senior industry leaders in healthcare and digital marketing, such as Actelion, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Lundbeck, Creation Healthcare, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer and Roche, the 2016 show will provide a platform for senior marketing practitioners to capture the latest trends and technologies, learn from practical case studies and benchmark best practice to maximise digital strategy.
The two day agenda will ask key questions such as:
· How are physicians leading the digital sphere and increasing global interaction?
· Can mHealth apps teach health-related survival skills?
· Will empowerment of patients transform ‘outdated’ cultural attitudes within Health?
· How can negative social media be countered?
· How can social media provide a lifeline for rare diseases in minority populations?
· How can pharma evaluate social media ROI?
· What is the future of pharma social media?
· How can wearable technology encourage self-care and become more integrated in a patients daily routine?
Featured speakers include:
• Daniel Ghinn, Founder & CEO, Creation Healthcare
• Kevin Lancashire, Head Web Strategy and External Digital Communications, Roche
• Duncan Cantor, Communication Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Liz Skrbkova, Global Communications Manager, Novo Nordisk
• Pinal Patel, Senior Enrolment Specialist, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Scott Gavin, Director, Pfizer
• Stine Molgard Sorensen, Digital Interaction Business Partner, Lundbeck A/S
• Charlotte Roth, Corporate Communications Manager, Actelion
• Trevor Fossey, Patient Representative, NHS England
• Luis Albuquerque, Digital Strategy Team Leader Europe & Canada, Eli Lilly
• Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content and Social Media, GE Healthcare
A brochure and a full list of speakers is available to download online at http://www.social-media-pharma.com
For those who are interested in attending, there is currently a £400 early bird discount available online which expires on 30th September.
Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry
20th - 21st January 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UKhttp://www.social-media-pharma.com
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #pharmasocialmedia
Sponsored by Synexus
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk