Encinitas, CA, September 01, 2017 --(PR.com
, a leading e-commerce platform that enables anyone to sell anywhere at any time, today announced it has entered into a strategic relationship with NCR and integrated with NCR SilverTM, the cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution, to bring restaurants and retailers a seamless online-offline ordering solution
Consumers today expect a seamless, consistent experience whether they are shopping online or in person. Ecwid and NCR Silver’s omnichannel solution enables restaurant owners and retailers to sell anywhere their customers are shopping - online, offline or on the go on their mobile device. Customers can order online and then pick up in-store. In addition, all orders and inventory are synchronized automatically between a seller’s online shop and brick and mortar stores.
With Ecwid and NCR Silver, restaurants and retailers now can:
- Sell anywhere, any time online and in-person, extending their sales reach
- Synchronize order and inventory data across online and offline channels, making it easier to manage their growing multi-channel businesses
- Accept payments online, in-person and on the go, never missing a sale
- Offer their own custom-branded native iOS and Android mobile apps for their customers to download, simplifying the order process for buyers and always being present on their home screens
- Have their own personal concierge to help them build and launch their omnichannel commerce solution
“Ecwid is honored to team with NCR Silver, the leading point-of-sale solution,” said Jim O’Hara, Ecwid president. “Our integrated omnichannel commerce solution empowers restaurants and small businesses to extend their selling reach across multiple channels, and manage their growing businesses simply and effectively.”
Learn more at www.ecwid.com/ncr.
Ecwid offers small businesses the most flexible and comprehensive e-commerce platform for selling anywhere at any time, online or in person on any device. Headquartered in Encinitas, CA, Ecwid has over 1.5 million customers in 175 countries, and is available in over 50 languages. For more information, visit www.ecwid.com, follow us on Twitter @ecwid
, or like us on Facebook