Denver, CO, September 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- How does your company create work instructions? Most companies still use applications, like Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, and general purpose drawing programs from Adobe and Corel.
Using these general purpose applications have many shortfalls, such as:
1. Unable to leverage the 3D model data, so everything is recreated
2. Inaccuracies can easily be included
3. Updates are tedious when changes occur
Lattice Technology offers solutions to create 2D and even interactive 3D work instructions directly from 3D CAD models.
Join this short 30-minute webinar to learn:
1. Create robust work instructions can be produced from CAD models
2. Authoring is simple without CAD experience or a license
3. Product changes are easily managed and prior work is retained
Learn how your company can experience these benefits through this brief but informative 30-minute webinar.
To register, visit: http://info.lattice3d.com/work-instructions-for-assembly-and-repair
Register for this webinar and also receive the free eBook, 3D Manufacturing Evolution. This eBook outlines how manufacturing companies can make tremendous productivity gains by utilizing 3D models downstream from product development.