Mountain View, CA, March 16, 2018 --(PR.com
, the for teachers by teachers K-12 publishing company creating diverse science and social studies curriculums, has announced that it will be sending members from its team to the National Science Teachers Association 2018 National Conference: Science on My Mind in Atlanta, GA.
"We are excited for the opportunity to attend the NSTA conference in Atlanta with several talented people from our TCI team," said Bert Bower. "Having a presence at this conference will allow us to show the possibilities of working with the TCI science curriculum.”
The NSTA 2018 National Conference will take place from Thursday, March 15 at 8 a.m. and last until Sunday, March 18 at noon. The conference is being held at the Georgia World Congress Center located at 285 Andrew Young Int'l Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30313.
CEO Bert Bower and TCI account management team members will be hosting sessions at the conference on Friday and Saturday at the concurrent sessions as follow:
Friday, March 16
· 8:00 - 9:30 am: Science and Engineering Practices in the NGSS
· 10:00 - 11:30 am: 3-Dimensional Learning in the Elementary Classroom
· 12:00-1:30 pm: Integrating Crosscutting Concepts into Your Classroom
· 2:00 - 3:30 pm: Engineering Design in the NGSS
· 4:00 - 5:30 pm: Performance Assessments: Engaging and Fun!
Saturday, March 17
· 8:00 - 9:30 am: Phenomena-Driven Lessons for the Middle School Classroom
· 10:00-11:30 am: Beyond Building: Teaching Engineering Design
· 12:00 - 1:30pm: There’s more than one way to assess for the 3-Dimensions
· 2:00-3:30pm: Teaching Strategies for Cells and Genetics in Middle School Science Classes
· 4:00 - 5:30pm: Teaching Strategies for Matter in Middle School Science
These sessions will include, case studies, workshops, presentations, award and grant programs, and exhibitor workshops on NGSS, STEM, 3-D learning, technology solutions and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect with more than 10,000 educators and more than 350 companies from across the United States.
To learn more about TCI and the products they will be displaying at the NSTA National Conference, visit https://www.teachtci.com/
TCI is an award-winning online K-12 publishing company created by teachers, for teachers. For more than 20 years, the company has partnered with the education community to fundamentally change classroom instruction. TCI’s K-12 programs are based on proven teaching strategies and practices that bring learning alive and achieve consistent, positive classroom results. TCI believes that the best education marries great content, meaningful technology and interactive classroom experiences. The end result: students of all abilities and learning styles succeed. For more information, visit https://www.teachtci.com/.