Reno, NV, February 11, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Registration is open for The American Osteopathic Society of Rheumatic Disease in partnership with the Integrative Health Alliance 47th Annual Conference in Reno, Nevada March 8-10, 2019.
AOSRD 2019 features cutting edge medical breakthroughs in the areas of Stem Cell Technology, Infertility, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Autoimmunity.
The American Osteopathic Society of Rheumatic Disease in cooperation with the Integrative Health Alliance proudly opens registration for AOSRD 2019. The 47th annual meeting of this prestigious subspecialty group has partnered with the Integrative Health Alliance to bring together a world-class faculty.
Being held March 8 through 10, 2019 at the Peppermill Resort and Spa, 2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada, the AOSRD Congress will feature 15 distinguished panelists and speakers, topics included are Rheumatology for the Non-Rheumatologist, Traumatic Brain Injury Update, The Endocrinology of Traumatic Brain Injury, RBC Stem Cells, A Primer, Mesenchymal Stem Cells-from Clinical Trials to Practical Applications, The Application of NaPro Technology in Common Fertility Disorders, Use of Nutrient Dense Foods to Combat Inflammation, Neural Therapy for Back Pain and much more.
Keynote speakers include A.J. Farshchian, M.D. Founder and President of the American Society of Stem Cell Physicians, Jon Marsh, D.O., Fellow A.C.O.I., Gretchen Marsh, D.O., NaPro Technology and Creighton Model Fertility Care System, and Stacey Bell Ds C., Founder, Nutrient Foods.
In addition, the American Osteopathic Association through the auspices of their CO*RE REMS division awarded us a grant to present the “Cadillac” of opioid and use and misuse, “Pain Management and Opioids: Balancing Risks and Benefits.” This event qualifies for all state boards of osteopathic medicine mandates for pain management and opioid education.
The public is invited for a minimal donation.
“The American Osteopathic Society of Rheumatic Disease is excited to present this high- quality educational event for physicians and non-physicians alike,” said Dr. Bill Clearfield Executive Director of the AOSRD. “The drive and enthusiasm of our speakers and sponsors make this the event not to miss in Northern Nevada. We look forward to bringing together leaders in integrative, autoimmune and rheumatic technologies for a substantive discussion of real-world solutions to the acute and chronic disease issues facing our members today.”
“The speakers at the AOSRD 2019 include the most progressive voices in the many important facets of medical care,” said John Burgess, AOSRD 2019 co-chair. “We are the voice of integrative medicine and rheumatology in the American Osteopathic Association. Our goal is to be that voice on a national and international scale.”
Topics of Discussion include:
· Dental Caries and Autoimmunity
· The Connectome: Interrupters and Disruptors
· Pain Management and Opioids: Balancing Risks and Benefits
· Psoriatic Arthritis
· Head Injury Update RBC Stem Cells
· Ibogaine in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
· Colonic Inertia, How to Move a Mountain
· Probiotics, Facts, and Fiction
· OMT Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
· The Application of NaPro Technology in Common Fertility Disorders
· Mesenchymal Stem Cells-From Clinical Trial to Practical Applications
· Using Indian Sovereign Immunity for the Protection of Medical Alternatives pursuant to U.S.C. Section 25, 1680u
· What’s New from our Lipidologist; Diagnostics and Therapy
· Use of Nutrient-Dense Foods to Reduce Inflammation, Body Weight, and Blood Pressure
· The Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Arthritis
· Neural Therapy for Back Pain
· The Endocrinology of Traumatic Brain Injury
· Suicide Prevention
Conference sponsors include Designs for Health; and NuMedica, leading pharmaceutical grade supplement companies; Nutrient Foods, a leader in nutritional support for specific disease processes and Alfasigma, a producer of high-quality probiotics.
For more information visit : https://drclearfield.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/AOSRD.pdf
To Register: https://drclearfield.net/aosrd-event/