Grenoble, France, February 14, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Chepiok Studio releases Workout Export for iPhone. Available worldwide on the AppStore for $1.99. It's the answer to a simple need, until now unsolved, to automatically export the workouts recorded on the Apple Watch in Strava.
You only need your Apple Watch during sports activities, and once back close to the iPhone, the application automatically exports them to Strava (even in background).
Stéphane, its creator, explain why he created Workout Export: "My Apple Watch was enough powerful to record all my workouts but I was frustrated to not find them in Strava! Now Workout Export can handle this for me and I can run light without installing heavy applications neither bringing the iPhone with me during my activities."
AppStore link: http://workoutexport.megy.net
Press kit link: http://workoutexportkit.megy.net
Full list of features:
- Automatic or manual export workout to Strava (requires a free Strava account)
- Export running, cycling, swimming, walking, rowing workouts
- Export GPS route and heart rate when available (starting from Watch series 2).
- Export indoor workout on treadmill or training bike
- Export GPS route as a GPX or KML file in order to be imported in any other mapping software
- Export any workout visible in Health app, including the one created by a third party tracking application.