West Palm Beach, FL, June 12, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- JJL Technologies Corp. (JJL) is now offering online licensing of its TrueServe™ proprietary business solution software capable of sophisticated data management processes, as well as offering total management control and oversight of all aspects of a process serving company’s day-to-day operations. TrueServe is not just one of many process serving computer programs available to meet basic business needs. Instead, it’s a dynamic program designed to assist entrepreneurial owners evolve and take their process serving companies to the next level of growth and profitability based on a proven system developed with 20 years of practical know-how and experience.
TrueServe licensees – from independent process servers to companies serving 7,500 papers or more per month – will all utilize JJL’s newly-patented Apple iPhone™ app that automatically captures field-based GPS, date/time stamped photo and data evidence on location of every paper successfully served, non-served, or service attempt made. The innovative iPhone application is downloadable from the iTunes™ Store and currently undergoing additional software development so that the system’s functionality will be available on alternative SmartPhones later this year, including Blackberry™ and Droid™ OS platforms.
JJL’s online licensing initiative follows successful debuts for TrueServe at recent industry conventions, including the 28th Annual Conference of the National Association of Process Servers (NAPPS) in Orlando, FL, April 29-May 1, 2010; and, the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA) 2010 Spring Collection Conference in Washington, D.C., May 13-15, 2010.
“We are very pleased by the positive response to TrueServe’s online licensing availability, as well as the enthusiastic interest we received from attendees at both the NAPPS and NARCA conferences,” said Scott Levine, President & CEO of JJL Technologies Corp. “The advances that have differentiated JJL as a process serving industry leader are now accessible to other companies who wish to utilize the identical state-of-the-art technology our own debt collection, subrogation and foreclosure clients have benefited from for years.”
“TrueServe’s technological advances, unparalleled accuracy and real-time iPhone documentation of all service attempts made not only keeps process servers honest, it virtually eliminates fraudulent service of process,” Levine continued. “This advantage is especially important in complying with emerging legislation – as recently passed in March by the New York City Council (Int 0006-2010, Version A) – regarding process server licensing, agency liability insurance, and regulations drafted to prevent fraud by requiring creation of an ‘electronic record of service’ for every case, including time, date and GPS location.”
In addition to TrueServe’s powerful web-based data management system and customizable reporting capabilities supported by world-class software and the newly-patented iPhone app, key features include:
· Electronic data entry with client database importing from spreadsheet formats
· Real-time status for every paper in the field entrusted to each process server while attempting hand delivery to defendants (debtors) on behalf of plaintiffs (debt collectors);
· ServerTrak™ provides analysis of each process server’s daily routes to verify feasibility of the route reported, timing for each stop, while also rating overall server performance;
· Expense/income reporting, including automated client billing and calculation of process server commissions;
· Electronic data transfers that are compatible with other industry formats, such as JST, YGC, CLS, Q-Law, Columbia, Needles, and more;
· Firewall-protected web portals that give TrueServe clients and process servers 24/7 secure access to their own specific information-intensive and interactive report-generating online databases;
· Automated document preparation and printing, including affidavits and field worksheets;
· Unified, uploadable calendar for tracking key dates, such as pretrial hearings, featuring compatibility with Outlook, Google, and other calendar formats;
· Skip-Trace Queue module that offers clients and servers a management tool and the opportunity to search for a defendant’s second address before a paper is non-served;
· EasyScan™ module organizes all scanned documents and stores them electronically for later viewing and use, including summonses, complaints, affidavits, and field worksheets.
JJL Technologies Corp. is an offshoot of JJL Process Corp., one of the Southeast’s largest process serving companies. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, JJL Process Corp. provides service of process to clients in FL, GA, AL, TN and NV while handling an estimated 20,000 papers per month. To access TrueServe’s online licensing options, please visit the TrueServe website @ www.mytrueserve.com
, or contact JJL Marketing @ 877-458-8555.