New York, NY, July 20, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Ad-Juster, Inc. has recently joined the IAB as an Associate Member, and has added significant new Agency and Publisher clients to its client lineup.
Ad-Juster is designed to automatically support the IAB’s Impression Exchange Standard (IES) in addition to Non-IES ad units and ad delivery systems. Ad-Juster is excited to join several world-class ad technology companies, and IAB members, in its support of the elimination of discrepancies for all digital advertising campaigns.
Ad-Juster is the first technology provider to build an intuitive, integrated 3rd party data collection and discrepancy management tool that will also support compliance with the IES. Additionally, Ad-Juster, Inc., is working with colleagues throughout the industry to ensure interoperability as they use Ad-Juster and adopt the IES.
Today, Ad-Juster customers are able to significantly reduce time-consuming reconciliations at the end of a campaign and lost budgets due to unexpected trafficking errors. For the past year and a half, Ad-Juster customers have been collecting ad delivery data from systems that include: Dart For Publishers, Dart For Agencies, Atlas, Mediaplex, EyeBlaster, EyeWonder, EyeReturn, Unicast, PointRoll, Open AdStream, Helios, OpenX, Zedo, and DART Enterprise. Ad-Juster has recently added additional ad delivery systems and Networks that include Bluestreak, Advertsing.com, Casale Media, Vindico, and Fox Audience Network.
Ad-Juster currently offers a number of benefits for Publishers:
- Eliminates the need to log into multiple third-party ad serving systems and retrieve campaign data manually.
- Acts as an early warning system that prevents anomalous discrepancies.
- Frees up time to provide better overall service to advertisers and agencies.
- Advertisers and Agencies do not need to choose to have Ad-Juster technology enabled.
- Redirect tags received from advertisers and agencies do not need to be updated with any special code.
- Currently, Ad-Juster supports multiple local and 3rd party ad serving systems and is already working on adding other third-party systems and networks to the Ad-Juster system.
- Reporting for all IES and Non-IES line items will appear in Ad-Juster.
Ad-Juster also offers a number of benefits for Advertisers and Agencies:
- Eliminates the need to manage multiple reporting sign-ins for publishers.
- Redirect tags sent to publishers do not need to be updated with any special code.
- Reduces time spent resolving discrepancies.
- Reduces time spent collecting data from rich media vendors.
Simply contact Ad-Juster, Inc. – www.ad-juster.com - email@example.com