Sacramento, CA, August 29, 2011 --(PR.com
, a leading email marketing
service provider and creator of the social marketing tool suite StreamSend Share
, has named the 10 key steps small businesses should take to power their email campaigns with social applications like Facebook, reaching whole new audiences and attracting more prospects with increasingly targeted messages.
“Actually, it is very simple – social marketing is a powerful way to build your prospect list, effectively sharing your message with offers that attract,” reports Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “And email marketing is unsurpassed for invaluable measurement on what content is working, and how well. Combine the power of these two media and you get unprecedented reach, targeting and audience-building capabilities. Here are ten steps we help businesses take to maximize their email-social connection with new business prospects.”
1. Engage! – Social Marketing is a fabulous prospecting and customer engagement tool; build your audience with it by providing authentic content that adds value to their lives and businesses.
2. Get on the Right Track – Get enough of this valued information in front of the user so that you are “Liked” – then you know you’re on the right track and you’re halfway there. Conversely, don’t ignore lack of acceptance – re-tune your message and content until you’re back on track.
3. Spread the Wealth -- Use email marketing newsletters to announce new Linked-In, Facebook or Twitter feeds, directing readers to your social networking site for sign-up.
4.Build a Free Facebook Fan Page – This public profile enables you to share your business and products with Facebook users. And don’t be shy: share that link with your all your audiences or other pages you might have.
5. Keep it Fresh -- Use email plus social to add new items to your Fan page. When you can put your email marketing piece right on a Facebook tab you are giving a prospect a chance right there to tell you what they are looking for. Give them what they want and you are giving them a reason to come back.
6. Make the Affinity Connection – Search and "Like" all the related business fan pages you think might have common customers or who might become a customer.
7. Zero in on List Candidates -- Post more custom Fan pages that have "opt-ins" to your list opportunities; contests or newsletters can accomplish this well.
8. Read your Stats – See who’s reading what in your communications and send auto-emails to your prospects based on what interests them the most.
9. Build your List - By getting your customers to both "like you" and get on your list, you are building a strong foundation for them to opt-in. Remember, social "likes" only go so far; over time your message will fall down your visitors’ newsfeeds so that you may not be seen.
10.Take the Next Step – Continually ask your social visitor to opt-in to your list, get a coupon, etc., so you can “take a next step” together – into a mutually profitable relationship.
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and reliable email marketing service
designed to help businesses maximize the reach of their marketing budget when sending an email newsletter
or using Social Media. StreamSend offers a number of industry-leading standard pricing plans, private-label and affiliate programs and hands-on personal client service. Started in 1998, StreamSend is a leader in Email Marketing.