Winter Park, FL, September 25, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Award winning design firm, Beasley & Henley Interior Design is in the forefront of the latest wave of multi-family building, sweeping the US. The design firm is bringing its many years of experience to the designs and lifestyle planning of these high profile projects.
“Multi-family is hot right now,” says principal Stephanie Henley. “We are glad our experience in this field allows us to be a top player, creating interior experiences that get the best results for our developer clients.”
The Beasley & Henley team creates the entire interior package for developers by putting together the floor plan, interior architectural details, specifications, interior design budgets and FFE. Their goal is create an attractive and functional lifestyle experience for the end user, the renter, enabling the developer to draw the best tenants and help maintain the highest rents.
Beasley & Henley’s current projects include:
- Steel House for Atlanta based developer, Pollack Partners. This 426 unit, $40,000,000+ Orlando area project will cater to an upscale urban clientele.
- Aurelia at James Island for Texas developer, The Morgan Group. This Jacksonville project is the second phase of a successful apartment development that Beasley & Henley completed in 2009 with Morgan.
- Ponce and Bird, in Coral Gables for Atlanta developer, Hines. Beasley & Henley is designing the interiors for another Atlanta based firm, Hines. This 8-storey Coral Gables multifamily development is on 2.5 acres and will contain 278 units.
- The Ashford at Brookhaven, Atlanta. BHID is also designing Hines’ newest Atlanta project, The Ashford, a 4-storey urban infill apartment complex, in the trendy neighborhood of Brookhaven, just north of Buckhead.
- Kensington Place North and Kensington Place South, for Van Metre Companies. In the Virginia suburbs of DC, Beasley & Henley‘s long standing relationship with The Van Metre Companies has led to work on these large scale apartment projects, catering to DC workers.
- Bayway Apartments in St Petersburg for Mill Creek Residential Trust. Closer to the water, Beasley & Henley is pleased to be working with the Mill Creek on this contemporary, 8-storey development in the dynamic and artistic area of downtown St Petersburg.
Beasley & Henley is a diverse interiors firm with designers focusing on interior detailing, high end interior design, and other specialties, including multi-family. This multifamily tradition goes back to the founding of Beasley & Henley when then large apartment builder, Picerne Development, was an important BHID client.
For more information on Beasley & Henley or to find out about the projects noted above, please reach us at our Central Florida office at 407-629-7756, or at our Naples, FL office at 239-774-1005.
Note: All images are representational of projects with the exception of the image of Stephanie Henley and Troy Beasley. That is pretty much real.