Reykjavik, Iceland, May 05, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Tempo, a global leader and visionary in building best-of-breed solutions for Atlassian’s popular project management platform, JIRA, has announced another strong quarter with a total revenue for its first fiscal quarter ending March 31, 2015 at USD$2.2 million — a 57% increase over the previous year of USD$1.4 million. The results were fueled by record sales of the Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner add-ons for JIRA, the latter of which grew over the previous year by more than 200%.
“Our mission is to help organizations better create, improve, and deliver on time and on budget, matching their strategic goals with reality,” said Agust Einarsson, Tempo’s CEO. “We are so proud that more than 150 new customers each month are choosing Tempo to maximize their resource utilization and return on investments.”
Q115 Business Highlights
- Grew quarterly revenue to USD$2.2, a 57% increase over the previous year of USD$1.4 million. (Grew quarterly revenue to ISK 301 million, an 88% increase over the previous year of ISK 160 million.)
- International revenue accounted for 98% of total revenue, with 50% of that amount generating from Europe and 35% from North America.
- The results were fueled by all-time record revenues from Tempo Timesheets and Tempo’s fastest growing new product, Tempo Planner, which grew more than 200% YOY.
- Increased total active customer accounts to more than 7,000 and Tempo customers with licenses above the 10-user license tier to more than 5,500.
- Acquired new enterprise customers, including HBO, Netflix, and EA Sports.
- Partnered with 5 new Atlassian Experts, resellers, and global consultants, bringing the total number to more than 80.
- Increased partner sales 27%, a 59% increase over the previous year.
- Added 1 new staff member, bringing the number to more than 50.
- Moved North American operations to a new office in Montreal, Canada.
- Continued donations to the non-profit Room to Read for a cumulative of more than USD$40,000. Room to Read seeks to improve literacy and gender equality in education in the developing world.
Product Release Highlights
- Tempo Folio 7.2 and Tempo Folio 7.3
: These major releases included product rebranding, new enterprise features for enhanced project and portfolio financial management capabilities, as well as the first steps towards full Tempo product integration, including with Tempo Timesheets, to allow customers to better maximize their return on investments.
- Tempo Timesheets 7.12: This release featured improved permissions for better flexibility, enhanced performance, and in-product help for optimal time tracking and reporting capabilities and in JIRA.
- Tempo Planner 2.2: This release for Tempo Planner’s visual resource and capacity planning add-on included enhanced usability features, issue dependencies, and a cleaner user interface for enhanced team and program planning and efficiency in JIRA.
Tempo is a recognized leader in project and portfolio management solutions for Atlassian’s JIRA platform, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale distributed Fortune 50 enterprises with over 10,000 Tempo users. More than 6,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including Disney, eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Nordstrom, BMW, Dell, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
Tempo Timesheets was voted the top Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2012 and was the top-grossing Marketplace add-on of 2013. Tempo Planner was the top-grossing new Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2014. Tempo Folio was the winner of the Atlassian Codegeist competition in 2013.
Tempo has partnered with more than 80 Atlassian Expert partners around the world to offer resale, training, and consultancy for Tempo products in local languages.
Learn more about Tempo: http://www.tempoplugin.com