Reykjavik, Iceland, June 23, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Tempo, a global leader and visionary in building agile solutions for Atlassian’s popular project management platform, JIRA, has launched its award-winning Tempo Planner solution to the cloud.
Wrapped in a simplified, intuitive user interface, Tempo Planner delivers visual resource and capacity planning with seamless integration into JIRA and JIRA Agile, enabling teams to better manage their programs, epics, and iterations flexibly and in real-time, alleviating the need to rely on spreadsheets and ad-hoc reporting tools.
“We are pleased to offer our Tempo Planner product for Atlassian's JIRA Cloud,” said Vidar Svansson, Tempo’s VP of Product Management & Design. “With more than 3,200 customers using Tempo Timesheets for JIRA Cloud, many of these and other companies have asked for Tempo Planner to be available on the cloud. We're happy to be able to fulfill this request and enable businesses to plan the work of their teams in the cloud. For all teams, and especially agile ones, Tempo Planner offers useful time saving tools for creating, visualizing, and following through on team plans.”
Key Highlights of Tempo Planner 3.0 Release
- JIRA Cloud support: Safe, reliable, and hassle-free deployment in the cloud enables teams to be up and running in minutes with no manual upgrades needed, so IT efforts can be focused elsewhere.
- Improved program and team planning: Enhancements to Tempo Planner timeline views enable project managers and team leads to more easily view and manage short-term and long-term planning items for their teams, projects, and programs.
- Enhanced capacity planning: Team leads can better determine the capacity of time planned across teams and programs and effective team size estimations to deliver solutions on time.
Availability and Pricing
Monthly and annual Tempo Planner subscriptions for JIRA Cloud are available through the Atlassian Marketplace, starting at $10 per month. Discounts are available for annual licenses. Annual cloud subscriptions include 12 months of maintenance and support at no added charge.
Annual licensing is available for Tempo Planner for JIRA, starting at $10 per year for 10 users. Tempo Planner scales with your enterprise, with upgradeable license tiers to 10,000 users and above.
Free 30-day Tempo Planner evaluations are available for cloud and server instances: http://www.tempoplugin.com/try
- Follow the Tempo blog: http://blog.tempoplugin.com
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tempoplugin#!/TempoPlugin
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tempo-for-jira
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Tempoplugin/posts
- Learn about Tempo Partners: http://tempoplugin.com/partners
Tempo is a recognized leader in project and portfolio management solutions for Atlassian’s JIRA platform, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale distributed Fortune 50 enterprises with over 10,000 Tempo users. Over 6,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including Disney, eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Nordstrom, BMW, Dell, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
Tempo Timesheets was voted the top Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2012 and was the top-grossing Marketplace add-on of 2013. Tempo Planner was the top-grossing new Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2014. Tempo Folio was the winner of the Atlassian Codegeist competition in 2013.
Tempo has partnered with more than 90 Atlassian Experts around the globe for resale, training, and consultancy in local languages.
VP Marketing & Communications
+354 532 2029