Bangalore, India, December 23, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Nuvepro Technologies, a provider of pioneering solutions in the space of ITaaS management and Cloud Services Catalogue Management, announces the availability of Nuvelink 2.0. Nuvelink allows enterprises and service providers to deliver a rich, multi-sourced catalogue of cloud services to the end users. These services can be across a range of Clouds including Amazon Web Services, Azure and private clouds.
Nuvelink allows the enterprises and service providers to do the following:
1. Provide Public Cloud (Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure) to users / customers
2. Automatically provision Cloud accounts for end users
3. Automatically track and meter usage and spend
4. Create a catalogue of Cloud services by utilizing different cloud resources
“We developed Nuvelink to enable a completely automated and on-demand Cloud Services Catalogue that will enable the end-users to pick and choose their services instead of getting the bare infrastructure resources. This will help the CIOs to offer the services needed by the business users quickly and, thus, avoid the problem of Shadow IT,” said Giridhar LV, CEO and Founder of Nuvepro. “Nuvelink 2.0 also enables the service providers to resell public clouds such as AWS or Azure with a very high degree of automation. Nuvelink, with its focus on provisioning, orchestration and spend tracking, is poised to become the single application that a Cloud Admin must have in her arsenal for an overall comprehensive management,” added Giridhar.
New Nuvelink 2.0 capabilities include, among others, the following:
1. Support for Amazon Web Services
2. Support for Microsoft Azure (Enterprise Agreement)
3. Enhanced Public Cloud Resell features including multi-tier hierarchy support for the channel partners and multi-level price list management
4. On demand provisioning of cloud accounts
5. Multi-tier hierarchy support for enterprises
Nuvelink 2.0 includes support for Odin Service Automation 6.0 and WHMCS 6.2.
Nuvepro aims to make the task of the Business simpler by doing the heavy lifting in integrating with the Cloud, so that Business can easily connect to the Cloud of their choice, the Right Cloud. Nuvepro’s products enables deployment of a multi-sourced Cloud Services Catalogue (delivered on private / public / hybrid clouds) that is available on-demand and provide high levels of service automation from a single window. For more information, please visit www.nuvepro.com.
The Nuvepro logo, product names and logos and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Nuvepro Technologies Private Limited. All other names are for informational purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.