Seattle, WA, February 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Save Time. Save Money. Save Lives.
With unlimited modularity and timeless simplicity, the NOVA 2 Modular Medical Tablet Cart (www.tryten.com/nova-2-modular-medical-tablet-cart.html) is formed for the ever-evolving health sector. NOVA 2 is the solution to the health sector switching to tablet apps for Telehealth, EHR, and more. It provides seamless access to vital medical apps, a secure connection between caregivers and patients, and is easy to use.
Designed and manufactured by Tryten, its key features include:
• Universal Tablet Enclosure accommodates a versatile and dynamic range of tablets including Apple iPad, Air, Mini, Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface, and Google Nexus.
• Unbeatable locking bracket system secures your valuable hardware & data.
• Comprehensive viewing angles including 180-degree tilt, 360-degree rotation & 360-degree pan to enhance the point-of-care experience.
• Seamless adjustability enables overbed patient entertainment and various alternate positioning abilities (sit-to-stand) without compromising function or accessibility.
• Infection Control consisting of antimicrobial coating to prevent Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) and nosocomial infections (MRSA).
• Integrated Power through a pre-installed 9’ Green Dot Certified Hospital Grade power extension cable and integrated power cord wrap bracket, making for discreet and efficient charging via Micro USB cables and Apple Lightning Connectors.
Optional attachable accessories include: Powered wipeable 6W + 6W stereo Bluetooth speaker, antimicrobial work surface, antimicrobial storage basket, sanitary wipes holder, Bluetooth scanner holder, and Bluetooth keyboard holder.
The Nova 2 is ergonomic and effortless, providing seamless push/pull steering throughout medical facilities. The interlocking base design enables compact storage. The 4 premium casters (2 locking) reject debris and are whisper quiet as well as being corrosion resistant, making them ideal for hospital wards or carpeted facilities.
Why the NOVA 2?
With the shift toward digitalization resounding throughout the health industry, major healthcare practice essentials will now be carried out via a digital medium. The Nova 2 can provide you with all these and as well as peace of mind.
Medical Tablet Applications: Telemedicine, Telepresence, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Language Service Providers (LSP), Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), Remote Patient Monitoring, Transcription Services, Patient Education & Entertainment, Clinical Documentation, Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), Mobile Imaging, PACS, Bedside Medication Verification (BMV), Practice Management, Medical Billing, Physician Rounding, and Patient Registration.
Plus: Customization is available! We are happy to accommodate custom orders for customers that require fully-assembled product shipping, custom color and branding options, as well as on-board and off-board power/Bluetooth customizations.
For over 20 years, Tryten has provided world class service along with reliable security solutions for iPads, laptops, computers, and other tech hardware to the most reputable medical organizations in the world, including Kaizer Permanente, Mayo Clinic, Johnson & Johnson, and thousands more.