Hamilton, NJ, May 13, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, the leading specialty intermediary of environmental and construction-related professional liability insurance coverage, will continue the discussion on Pollution Legal Liability (PLL) market trends with a one-hour webinar to be held Tuesday, May 24 at 2:00 p.m. EST. The session titled “PLL Marketplace...The Disruption Continues” will be dedicated to the latest industry changes and the methods for protecting site owners from legacy and environmental exposures.
“The recent disruption in the PLL marketplace has opened unprecedented opportunities for agents, brokers and providers,” says John J. Heft, Senior Vice President, Director–Real Estate Practice of New Day. “This webinar will explore PLL and its role in facilitating commercial real estate transactions, satisfying financial responsibilities and managing operational and legacy environmental risks.”
Moderated by Heft, the webinar panel includes leading industry experts such as Mark Brown, Senior Vice President of Crum & Forster; Jayne Cunningham, Environmental Practice Leader at Beazley USA; William McElroy, Global Head – Environmental, Aspen Insurance Group; and Jon Peeples, Vice President of Tokio Marine Insurance. Throughout this interactive forum, each speaker will offer their insights on the changing marketplace and the means available for replacing expiring PLL coverages. This includes helping attendees to learn about the:
• Expectations of risk underwriters and surprises seen as a result of the PLL marketplace disruption
• Issues associated with the amount, quality or lack of underwriting information available today to help underwriters overcome PLL challenges and explore new policy options
• Markets struggling to maintain their responsiveness and keep up with the flow of business
• Increased flow of submissions and how the market is working to maintain services and responsiveness
• Impact on other lines of coverage, i.e., Contractors Pollution Legal Liability (CPL), General Liability/Pollution Legal Liability (GL/PLL), etc.
To attend this free online forum held by New Day on May 24, please register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2665734430071456260
or email Sheryl.Barr@NewDayUnderwriting.com for more details.
About New Day Underwriting Managers LLC
New Day Underwriting Managers LLC is a specialty resource for agents and brokers, assisting them and their clients find appropriate, high-quality environmental and construction-related professional liability insurance coverages. The company offers agents and brokers single-point access to an ample portfolio of products and services provided by the nation's largest environmental and professional liability insurance providers. Additional company information can be found at www.newdayunderwriting.com.