TEAM Lighting Launches New Interactive Website with The Luminaire Selector; More Than Just a Line Card, The Luminaire Selector Offers Fixture Images and More
TEAM Lighting, a manufacturers’ representative for architectural, commercial, industrial, multi-family, outdoor, and emergency lighting, is bringing state of the art resources to their specifiers by offering a new interactive website that includes The Luminaire Selector, a one of a kind on line catalogue featuring products from the manufacturers they represent.
In the past, lighting agencies have relied on a line card listing the manufacturers they represent with a short description of their products. Visiting a customer meant carrying stacks of catalogues from multiple manufacturers to be able to view the fixture products. The Luminaire Selector is software developed by Luminaire Marketing to offer a true collaboration between lighting agencies and the manufacturers they represent to put real-time information into the hands of their own customers. In addition, The Luminaire Selector:
· Allows the user to view products by category and manufacturer.
· Complete fixture information including spec sheets, IES files, and related products. Applications can be viewed as well.
· Multiple products can be quickly shared or saved to a project file for easy organization and sharing.
· A fixture detail form allows the user to build, save and share the desired fixture with information such as: quantity, light source, wattage, optics for multiple projects.
· No catalogues needed… it’s green!
About TEAM Lighting: TEAM Lighting is an independent but diverse lighting rep agency that has been proudly serving customers throughout the state of North Carolina for over 44 years. By partnering with top-tier manufacturers across the globe they are able to give their customers access to the finest quality indoor and outdoor luminaires and controls.
Visit TEAM Lighting’s new website and The Luminaire Selector at www.teamlighting.com
Matthew Sohner, Specification Sales
704-358-9229 ext. 108